Turkey Day Friendship Private matches

Why not. He is a good player. I mean me and @GothamsPredator have beaten them on a occasions. His team are the true grenade masters in my opinion there team nade strikes are A1

2 Likes

Yeh my master and I play with them when we feel like it we usually just sit in the party making noises

1 Like

We cant forget, @Slasher_Clone @James-Cameron

1 Like

Lol.

1 Like

I dont know them but okidoki

@Derangedxeno_02 and his crew, when I ran with them we would lay waste to preds. So they are good comp as well.

Yeah dragonxeno is cool he is big funny

Yeah I was thinking who would like this event and I thought of my buddy @Kid_Scoutz

2 Likes

When is dis btw

2 Likes

Strange coincidence I randomly felt like playing today. Been touching some pubs lol

2 Likes

Well get some practice in man. So you can join us on turkey day

2 Likes

I will not be here on Turkey day because I’m gonna spend time wit femly

2 Likes

But I’ll certainly watch it if anyone will stream it

2 Likes

Planning early turkey day. So before the parade starts which like 10am est. we can adjust via time zones. I know @VENN7eance is accross the pond so it might be hard for him to play. And @GothamsPredator lives in CA so it might be to early for him. Idk we need to plan it out.

Lol no doubt man

Lmao Ill run pred tonight if the boys r down

Also my ps messenger is switched so I don’t. Get notified dammit

And I haven’t even downloaded the game yet I’m retarded

2 Likes

Lmao😂

1 Like

I find that Pred players that are humble and say they lose and win are by far better pred players that just stroke there ego by saying they never lose.

1 Like

Just for shits and gigs i blitzed an 87 Arnold with the combi to see how many hits it would take to down him. Bro. 12 fuckin hits😂😂😂this game is still fat garbage

3 Likes

Oofff. Did this dutch have a special on? Cause his are broken as fuck

3 Likes