Turkey Day Friendship Private matches

It really depends tbh I near never loose to randos again it’s. A challenge but it’s so much different than facing a pre made (in the games current state)

1 Like

Lmaoaoaoa 😂
That’s bullshit 😭

1 Like

Well yeah. I understand that. But i never seen you jack that you are top pred plyer ever. I remember when my sweaty recon team beat you. You came here amd humblly posted it and said gg

1 Like

Facts I mean I’m just a very humble person 😂😭
I’ve seen the toxic side of these forums and I’ve mad tons of freinds lol

I’m hear for the game to be great not me or for me to bitch and wine 😂

1 Like

Also I still remember that whole match like it was yesterday 🤣

1 Like

turke

2 Likes

Ohh I bet you do the horror of those nades. Lol.

1 Like

Upu down cereal lover lol

I jump into the camp and I’m spotted and sniped immediately

How would I not forget 😭😂

And I only hit your team once the whole game

1 Like

Lol. It was a great game.

1 Like

I have been summoned?

1 Like

I’ll stream it for ya pizza

You have have. Idk just trying to get a friendly but still serious private match turkey day tourney going. Something to brag all year with you know. The good stuff

Hmmmmmmmmm. interest peaks

I’ll talk to Team X, see if we can do the do

1 Like

Lol. Team X lol. Im sure they will be down. Im just trying to get something put together since we cant have a friendsgiving or really celebrate turkey due to covid it would ne nice to just hve a huge party/discord going so that we can be with friends and also be merry killing preds amd ft alike.

Omg almost for about @TheSenate we need to have a diplomat here so we dont have chaos

1 Like

@KayneLucard im sure you will be down since you love challenges

1 Like

I will. Think of rules and a system for winners and losers. I can not give a prize to the best pred and best ft. Since this will be a friendly.

Bragging rights will be allowed. Since most games will be streamed.

I’m in! Just give me a time and I will be there! Also, if you don’t mind, will we need a mic or discord?

1 Like

I will never discriminate with someone who doesn’t have a mic. And I feel like we will need to set up a discord of we get bug turn out

1 Like