Twisted metal

Anybody hear about the series coming to peacock?

Tv show?

Yea but its said to be more of a comedy…woulda been better if they did it based off twisted metal black in my opinion

Yea there are movies out there that copy the twisted metal story.

The trailer looks good. Anthony Mackie in there so…it will be good.

Well see I hope sweet tooth is done good too tho

1 Like

Yep same and they need to have that dying noise from twisted metal 2 somewhere in the show.

🔥

1 Like

Lmfao damn i ain’t heard that in so long yea i hope they do the brand justice like how the super Mario movie was the perfect game to movie adaptation

True but animated movies are more easy to accept over live action. Especially video game movies

1 Like

Yea true. It says it comes out in July so fingers crossed. I’d like to see dark side and may be a stretch since its gonna be a comedy but minion too. Even thumper and Axel would be legit

1 Like

Had forgot about thumper. I played with Grimm and spectre a bunch on twisted metal 3. Warthog was most reliable if I remember right.

The soundtrack on twisted metal 3 was 🔥 so hopefully the show has some good classic metal tunes also.

1 Like

Damn i forgot about warthog, yea he was durable and had a good special. Spectre was fast and had that homing missle. Damn good times

1 Like

Yea man instead of making all these new and busted games just give us remastered versions of hit games with tested multiplayer, new maps, and new content.

1 Like

Id be all in for that no question

1 Like