Ukrainian War News

So are they winning?

Lame

Woo! Let’s go ukraine!

1 Like

Ukraine is currently going on the offensive with massive territorial gains in just days but as of now it’s slowed down a bit but I’d say they’re winning this video is neat I just like seeing shit blow up Russia has always been incompetent when it comes to their military all bark but no bite and it shows now more than ever Russia is not the USSR it is a wrinkled old shell the scary ass T14 armata the super tank that could supposedly outgun any NATO tank well since it being unveiled in 2015 only 20 tanks have been built and are barely functional hell one even broke down during a military parade the same thing goes for the Su57 and Su75 they only have around 12 Su57’s and 2 prototype Su75’s Russia is embarrassing they want to compete so badly with the US but can barely keep up

4 Likes

What dose that mean?

Ya that’s true

As incompetent as Russia is, they still have the nukes and they can bomb indiscriminately. It’s still a delicate situation as they threaten so west doesn’t get involved, but can only do so much within the box they are in.

1 Like

Context is needed. At that time, Ukraine feared Soviet union more than the Nazis. They kinds surrender and Nazis were ‘nice’ to them so they though that Nazis would help them get rid of Soviet Union influence. Sucks to be between rock and hard place and the only thing you can do is play off of alliance of stronger nations.

The Pandora papers , tells you everything you need to know about the whole situation and I guess liking nazis is down to circumstances now 😄.

The Ukraine smoke show is about money laundering and protecting corrupt governments.

3 Likes

Always has been honestly lol. Ukraine was known/rated as the most corrupt country in Europe and now suddenly were supposed to give a shit about the west’s money launderer? Give me a fucking break

1 Like

Ill have to look into it. Thanks for the tip

Trust me , mate . Its a total shit show and most of the MSM reports are propaganda

So would you say Putin was baited into this war or the west took advantage of the situation as it appeared? Or are third parties running the show independent of west and Russia?

1 Like

Well when an organization (NATO) dedicated to opposing your country keeps breaking its promises and deals brokered and pushes your country into a corner and tries to put its troops on your front door… what would you do?

CIA blew up the pipeline lmfao

1 Like

Russia is against nato, nato is corrupted and Ukraine is a hot bed for corruption. They have kicked all this off and have been proven to be staging incidents and provoking everyone to call Russia the big bad . Putin has called out n@zis in Ukraine and there are many funded biolabs on Russias border . Zelenski must have gained over 100 billion in “aid” , biden and his son have ties to many Ukraine, Russian and Chinese companies when he was vice president . They are washing billions of dollars and more than likely funnelling it out to their associates. They are proven liars and have a lot of dirty secrets .

Putin isn’t the good guy either , I’m on the side of let them settle it between them and leave everyone else the fuck out of it . There is definitely manipulation going on , I just know whoever biden sides with ? Isnt good

Also the fact that a vast majority of the money sent to Ukraine doesn’t even make it to the front lines in any way shape or form. Plus the west has suffered so many setbacks with the energy crisis, massive inflation, coming food shortages (hello mass starvation, gotta keep that global population down right WEF?), it’s easier to blame Putin and the war then accept fault for their own shit (lockdowns that did nothing and a “vaccine” that proved LESS than useless)

Actually the “vaccine” was useful, just not in the way the masses think it was. Have fun over the next 3-5 years folks! You’re in for a bumpy ride.

1 Like

Not to mention the sabotaged pipeline now , people on the ground and dont even have enough weapons? Where is the money? Celebrities going over for photoshoots ? Ukraine is a one party state due to opposition being killed and arrested . Total shit show

Under suspicion of supporting Russia and compromising national security. Seems convenient, but at this point any other reason would be speculation.

Ukraine is corrupt. Any new regime that comes to power is as corrupt as the previous one, but they got time to exploit it under the guise of fighting against corruption. Then theses a turnover and a new cycle starts.

1 Like

Perhaps it’s a good can come out of evil situation. US/NATO finds it beneficial to be part of this conflict outside of the corruption going on in the midst of it. The are profiting from weaker Russia, weaker EU, weaker China in all of this, as they are the top dog. If everyone goes down a notch, even if US has some losses, they will still be in a dominant position. Ukraine is just an unfortunate battleground for this, perhaps.

1 Like