Ultimate Bug Log For Devs NEW 2.09!

Alright everyone, given how big this section is, let’s make 1 definitive log for the devs to read from when determining what to fix in the next patch.
As such, I request that everyone only replies with bugs, console/pc, how often it occurs, and any other relevant info.

To keep this short, please read through all relevant replies to see if any other players have the same issues, if you have the same issues, feel free to comment with what console/pc you play on, and how often the glitch/bug occurs.

I hope that this gives the devs a better scope of the bugs and how often they occur.

My Submissions/Entries:
Console: PS4

BOW BUG
-After first 1-2 shots cannot be charged anymore.

INFINITE MATCHMAKING
-Eternal search for a match. Happens every 2 matches with decent consistency. Can be cancelled by cancelling matchmaking and restarting again.

BROKEN REINFORCEMENTS
-When playing in private matches with @Weevo540, I was predator and killed him but he respawned with 0 health and appeared as alive on my player map. He was invisible to me and for him he could not move. I ended up winning due to time out.

SAMURAI BUTT ARMOR GLITCH
-Glitches the armor to fold in upon itself. Purely a visual glitch, but rather irritating.

2 Likes

PS4

1. Stuck in jog unable to sprint (Pred)
  2. Stuck in ADS slow walk (Pred)
  3. Predkour randomly bugged. I’ll fall out of trees, be unable to mount trees, or be in the tree see the X to hop to another branch but when I hit X my hop is too short and I just fall out of the tree

one of the biggest lies Illfonic has ever reserved for us

Elder Predator doesn’t retain skins, and reverts to default.

1 Like
  • bow cant charge
  • arrows go through fireteam body when they are in the crouch state
  • combi stick go through the fireteam body when they are in the crouch state
  • plasma caster deal less damage when fireteam is in the crouch state
  • bow doesnt shoot after one second charge if you try to shoot after sprinting
  • pigs spawn ALWAYS close to fireteam position
  • predator stuck in small invisible objects and he cant run or leap
  • arrows get blocked by invisible hitboxes when trying to shoot close to a wall
  • after downing one fireteam the quick claim button appear after 5 seconds
1 Like

Just had a round as FT where my guy was holding my rifle in one hand like he was reloading and I was stuck that way. Couldn’t fire, use gear, or change weapons. Then it went away. Lasted around 5-10 seconds. Lost because of it 🙄

NO INTERACT AS PREDATOR
-Cannot eat pigs, claim FT members or claim PMCs.

T pose for both predator and fireteam still occurs, but very rare.

1 Like

PS4

1.Unable to move after throwing a smart disc from trees. Occurred twice since getting the game Nov. 24

1. Unable to climb trees after throwing combistick. Occurs about every two matches

2. Warpaint off center when adding a shader to abyss helmet

. One i get alot is the grenade bug. When you cook a grenade it doesn’t always automatically throw it and stays in your hand. When you press the button to throw a grenade again the first grenade explodes in your face dealing damage to you and then a second one is thrown which is just a big waste. Sometimes it will uncook itself and go back into my pocket but most times it explodes.
. Random at times audio bug where everything becomes super loud for some reason and then goes after 30 seconds.
.Crashes still happen after using self revive.
.If you are close to a tree and have it in the corner of your screen while you try to climb up it, sometimes it will just send you flying forwards instead of grabbing onto it.
.While trying to shoot with the bow it will sometimes melee instead putting you out of cloaking.
.A very annoying one is the -1 level bug where it just happens randomly and you can’t pick any class but the default one, after you finish the match it unlocks everything back making a loud ding.

Randomly can’t sprint as FT.

Gernades sometimes won’t cook.

Sometimes can’t switch gear as FT

1 Like