Unable to fire

This is happening quite often now.

Every time the predator gets close all of a sudden the firing button stops working. Specially after Pred does a melee attack. It used to be that you couldn’t melee after a parry, now you can’t even shoot. This is very annoying.

2 Likes

I had this 3 times today, once on a private match and twice in pubs. 2 of those were premade party, once was with randomes. It will not go away after changing weapons and if you are very unlucky you will be stuck in fire mode - that also happened to me today

I have checked my mouse and keyboarded - those are 100% functioning and are not the problem here.

Friend told me today he broke his mouse, thinking it’s a mouse related issue…

it happens even if you don’t click, that’s how I figure is a bug. Pred melees near you (not even you, for example, a teammate) and all of a sudden you can’t fire

1 Like

Good to know! I will try it out! ;-)

Happens to me too,
always when I ADS tho. Sometimes its because the magazine is empty and it doesnt autmaticaly reload.

yeah I’ve noticed that too, but is not as nearly annoying as the other bug

I’m able to Fire ;D

In fact I had the opposite thing yesterday where I couldn’t stop fkn attacking lmao.

If it’s not one thing it’s another in this game.

1 Like

I was able to replicate the continuous fire 100% of the time pretty easily, but just with the plasma rifle

Just press the melee button and fire button at the same time. It happens always with the plasma.

It happened to me on pred actually, I managed to pull myself out of it but not sure how.

Video documentation here.

You can clearly see on the input overlay how I am mashing the fire button while nothing happens.

This started after patch 2.19

It is game breaking. You literally can’t attack. Knife, weapon, doesn’t matter.

Any update on this? Still getting this issue. You cannot fire or switch to ADS during clash. And this happens a lot. I am playing on windows.

My PC Specs
AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz
RAM 8 gug
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti

exactly my issue