Unbeatable Fireteam

Never heard of any of these people.

3 Likes

Or when they camp a building.

Clearly , or the title of the thread would have been unbeatable predator

3 Likes

So true. I’ve ran into a premade recently and killed 3 FT in the first 2 minutes. The last guy mudded up and hide for the rest of the match. He didn’t even went for reinforce. I would let him reinforce anyway. That annoyed me a lot.

2 Likes

I’ve had that happen , I thought they couldn’t hide if last man standing was on?

Only with target isolation I think

Do you mean they don’t show up with iso? Or you only see them with iso? Because either way I couldn’t see them

Mudding up while the last ft prevents Predator from using target isolation on you but they glow brighter in thermal vision I think

1 Like

Ah

Also whatever happened to that conspiracy guy you friended?

He accepted but I wasn’t really online at the same time 😁 I think he is still on my friend list , I am going to throw him a message at somepoint

If mudded up, even with iso, the Pred can’t spot the FT while on LMS.

I thought that was the whole point of last man standing? So they couldn’t just hide

I used to play this game regularly and I don’t recognize a single one of these gamertags.

A fireteam so good, they are above the law. When under siege they are hard to kill. Marked for death but their ain’t no exit wounds because they are out for justice. Always half past dead on deadly grounds. Watch out for the glimmer man who is driven to kill.

3 Likes

Git Gud

What?
Wtf is it with ppl talking in riddles now?

2 Likes

Who you?

1 Like

Probably the same guy but with multiple accounts.

1 Like

Probably who the fuck knows.
I just don’t get why tf they talking in riddles.

Lol

2 Likes