Unbeatable Fireteam

Chicken Salad
SimpelTed
HELLRAISER-69-
Mjr_Boobage

Been playing a few times a week since the game came out. Haven’t been beaten in about a year I think. I’ll be posting game results until someone proves me wrong. But it’s unlikely even with spamming the plasma from a mile away

IIIOPOX_ diffused and raged
HVT_HYPEX diffused and raged
ConvertableExE killed no bomb set
SMPakman diffused
Grimbister42 diffused and raged
ECS_MythicGamer diffused and raged

3 Likes

They never ran into the champ @JimHarbaughWQLVE

9 Likes

Eh ur just raging that I lost for once. I feel u man, it’s part of life

1 Like

*u

BISH MADDA FACKING

5 Likes

ok?

1 Like

I would demolish y’all… but I’m on break.

I’ve heard rumors of these guys. Legend says they are a predator Tbaggin unstoppable force. The pull the pants down on the predator and give him all 3 1/2 inches while his family watches in terror kind of unstoppable force. You won’t hunt them, they hunt you. Fire team hunting grounds.

3 Likes

Nobody cares

11 Likes

let me guess… you play on console with crossplay off…

9 Likes

2 Likes

Yo that’s disturbing

2 Likes

What’s wrong

I think I killed some of those preds there 1v1, you needed a whole fireteam to be able to do what I did alone ? That’s cute.

3 Likes

Also

Video or it didn’t happen

2 Likes

I guess I just never realized what she looked like from the front

1 Like

You gotta ask them first if anybody of them even plays as predator. If not, then there is no reason to even consider fighting them cuz you know them fireteam mains…

1 Like

Are you calling people out for leaving after they died?

I doubt they do, probably just easy mode with cross play off.

1 Like

Its hilarious how people care so much about that, I never minded or complained about guys that quit during long claim or if they are the last guy which I tend to let reinforce anyways. Funnier when its on a premade, 3 of them are down, then the last guy leaves and the whole ft dies instantly lol. But still people are free to do that and I dont care. Only annoyance is when the last guy tries to hide in the mud until times rans out.

4 Likes