Uncultured swines...

200 (3)

1 Like

Meh, Scarface is alright the first time but after u rewatch more that 5 times its a pretty lame movie. However Tony Montana is the goat so he gets a pass. Plus its not even ok netflix anymore

1 Like

You don’t phuckin stream Scarface mang, you phuckin OWN it, mang. You phuckin own it like you own your own phuckin balls.

3 Likes

Yes, exactly. We need more OGs like you in this forum filled with little weenies.

It really shouldn’t because it’s a remake of an actual person–AL Capone. And as someone from Chicago I’m kinda sick of seeing him glamorized by weird gang-culture obsessed minorities. Dude sent bombs to voting booths to help a corrupt politician get into office. If anything they should be taught as why America failed itself by allowing the most corrupt people imaginable to rise to the top through sheer media influence.

Scarface doesn’t depict the life of Al Capone in the slightest.

No, but its based off of a novel from 1929, and a film from 1932, of the same name, which does. Both of these are loosely based off of the life of Capone. The 83 film is more of a remake and modernization of the 32 film.

1 Like

What’s with this glorification of crime and violence??

Goes back to watching movies where people are hacked to bits by undead leprechauns

2 Likes

Where do you get that from? The 1983 film plot has to do with the cuban migration and drug problems in South Florida.

I mean, I would say yes to being a modernization of the 32 film, but not a remake.

Just like the Fast and Furious is a modernization of No Man’s Land but not a remake.

Wikipedia. Here’s all the entries.

• The book’s storyline is heavily inspired by the real life gangster Al Capone whose nickname was also “Scarface”. It concerns the rise and fall of Tony “Scarface” Guarino, who after performing a hit on mob leader Al Springola, moves in to take over the illegal alcohol business in Chicago during the Prohibition Era. He is ultimately shot dead by his brother (who concurrently rises in the ranks of Chicago PD), who fails to recognise him due to the family believing him to have died in World War I.

• Scarface (also known as Scarface: The Shame of the Nation and The Shame of a Nation ) is a 1932 American gangster film starring Muni as Antonio “Tony” Camonte. It was produced by Howard Hughes & Howard Hawks, directed by Hawks, and Richard Rosson The story is based on Armitage Trail’s 1929 novel of the same name, which is loosely based on the rise and fall of Al Capone. The film features Ann Dvorak as Camonte’s sister, and also stars Karen Morley, Osgood Perkins, and Boris Karloff. The plot centers on gang warfare and police intervention when rival gangs fight over control of Chicago. A version of the Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre is also depicted.

• Scarface is a 1983 American crime film directed by Brian De Palma and written by Oliver Stone. The film tells the story of Cuban refugee Tony Montana Al Pacino who arrives in 1980s to Miami with nothing and rises to become a powerful drug kingpin. Rather than being a new adaptation based on the novel, the film is primarily a remake and major modernization of the 1932 film. The cast also features Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Steven Bauer, and Michelle Pfeiffer.

2 Likes

That’s because we’re busy watching the actual greatest movie of all time:

Who_Killed_Captain_Alex

2 Likes

Looks like a less risque @Chuck-Tingle cover

2 Likes

DROP DA BOMS MON

BOM DEM

1 Like

It is art in its purest form

1 Like

That is your wife? I thought that was a goat!

It’s far superior to Saving Private Ryan

1 Like

As are your creations, right, Davros?

1 Like

Saving Private Ryan hasn’t got shit on Wakaliwood’s finest

1 Like

Of course. After all they are my children of Skaro

I know, good kids they were. Heard about what happened with the DoctorDonna. That was gnarly. Nice trick with 12 though, shame he knew what he was doing (doesn’t he always, it seems?). Hope to see you around again, now that Davies is back at the helm.

1 Like