UNLEASH THE WOLF FOR NEXT PREDATOR DLC

I’m fine with that and it’s totally understandable.

Just saying if they do another Predator DLC in the future i would like it to be Wolf, and i would happily wait for that no matter how many FT DLC’s come out first

2 Likes

That’s good to know, cause we need those FT options. Even if Dlc needs to wait a bit. I look forward to Wolf, Celtic, even Mr. Black (stupid berserker)

I was hoping this time some FT stuff would drop in conjunction with the paid Dlc but not payed it self. Just to help with ques… next month there’s a good possibility so I’ll wait.

1 Like

Ok: as far as on screen accomplishments, Wolf is by far the strongest predator ever shown in a Predator / AvP movie. (In 2018 there were no Predator movies unfortunately ;( )

Gg wp!

5 Likes

I’d like to see Wolf, but we need FT content first. Also, Mr. Black will likely come before him. On-the-spot prediction: Mr. Black/ “Predators” (2010) related content will be released close to the next map+ x many preds vs y many FT mode update

2 Likes

I would say they should add all main humans as FT options and the Predators they fought first, like release Royce and Isabelle along side Berserker and Falconer as “Predators” special wave. Then make a special event for Wolf.

Wolf should be carefully crafted, because not only he is quite liked in the A/P community, but he also is packing the most amount of weapons then any movie Predator, so it would be fair if his DLC also came out with the most amount of weapons of them all, but also finding a good balance for them
-Dual plasma casters
-Plasma shotgun(or atleast a new variant)
-Dual shurrikens
-Alien tail whip
-Power glove
-Mines
-Dissolving liquid(or granades)

1 Like

maps, loadouts, and weapons.

Scout Pred, Zerk, and now hunter to find a niche

Everything right now is pretty balanced… O would just add more weapons…
Rocket launcher for Ft and flamethrower
We don’t need more guns- the only way it works is if the current guns get more attachments

Reasons why no guns… cause 90 percent of the guns all use same bullets .50 .308 5.56 7.62×39mm 9mm .45

Adding more maps, missions, creative ideas, its the only thing thats going to keep the game going.

Adding a proximity mine or land mine for the ft on exfil could be useful…use some brains illfonic.

Maybe a turret class that sets up a minigun turret and can detect within 40meters…
Flip side more pred gear as well… skins are the least of my desires for this game.

1 Like

Bitch with all Due Respect i’ll Call the Hit on you if you tell me that shit one more time

your forgetting two things

• single player

• gamemodes

otherwise i somewhat agree i want those more then a new predator BUT GOD DAMM do i want wolf in my hunting Grounds… hes like my All time Fav Predator by fair.

lazzer shot is cool and all but Wolf is the best Dont @ me bro.

single player on steam is 14 bucks called AVP3

Game-modes sure…2 v 8 or something…or 5 v 5 ft and 2 preds… drug lords vs the ft… each location they get spawn points for AI… if they die they respawn, pretty much a battlefield like play-style where predator still gets scores but its mainly about overtaking territories. And if they kill predator its a 3 min respawn timer.

you mean 2010’s avp? pretty sure thats the Second avp game they made not the 3rd

1 Like

Or is it just Lidgit called AVP3?

Edit: just looked it up its not so. not sure what you ment.

1 Like

pretty sure your a youngblood…
they made avp 1999 on pc, the avp2 on pc in like 2001 or 2002 the xbox 360 called avp

and before all that was an arcade game called avp

1 Like

you cant do that unless you want a ban. youll just be done for 2 days.

aight im looking this up i have never heard of a 3rd avp game

1 Like

the origanl avp was by sega…the second was by seirra, the won on 360 was also made by sega… but due to the audience at the time palying it… sure they never even played the first 2

Obligatory FT comment 😈😉

No, no…at least not yet. Predator players have had Alpha, Elder, Samurai, City Hunter, Wrist Launcher, Sickle, Katana, 97 Combistick.

Meanwhile, FT have had Dutch 2025, Hammerhead and Knife. Dutch class is cool and everything, the knife is just the same as any other (OP as fuck in melee) knife and Hammerhead is just another assault rifle. Next DLC NEEDS to be Fireteam related, and I have a feeling it will be Dutch 87 Class which after the nostalgia has worn off will be another meh event.

Yes, I’d love to see Wolf with all his cool shit as a DLC…but after FT has had some candy first.

FT rant over, you can go back to your Predator talk😊

3 Likes

ok i just looked it up and it just looks like a Remaster of 1999 the 2001 game

no bro

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens_vs.Predator(2010_video_game)

If you want to know the most badass predator in the universe its in avp2. Be good for you to go back and play them… graphics on 2010 still hold up on pc… avp2 is pretty good… as you play prince a youngblood that kills a shit ton of predaliens and some guy in a suit.

yeaaaaaaaaaa you got a fair point thereeeeeeeeeee

;-; even though im a pradator main i can agree the Fireteam is Over due…

BUT I WANT WOLF I DONT CARE HOW I WANT IT TO HAPPEN SO DAMM BADLY

Dude Wolf makes the 1987 jungle hunter predator look like a Kid with a stick .

2 Likes