Update 1.13 Game lobby almost empty or incomplete?

Since the release of this last update 1.13, I haven’t had much time to play and test PHG. I was busy at work. I’ve been trying to play for a few hours since yesterday and I’m still getting this problem: I’m looking for a game lobby in FT 3 minutes will be found. I’m connected. And inside the game lobbies they are completely empty or only with an incomplete group of players it is usually one predator and one FT member so I haven’t been able to find 1v1 or 1v2 more yet. That people would stop playing the game because the numbers of players in the game are so low?

1 Like

Ah yes my fellow buddy who comes from work and plays the game to relax and ends up getting dissapointed… yes they screwed up the lobies and went on vacation ;D

2 Likes

ok play 1v1 game? This is a real joke to play an incomplete game. With the previous patch all ok it wasn’t hard to find 4in1 matches sometimes even 3in1. Well, now it’s a weakness. I will almost not play the game under these conditions. Because it’s clear 1in1 will end in a clear loss for FT and a win for PREDATOR :(

1 Like

Hopefully this break gives the QA and programmers some fresh eyes and pep to crush all these bugs.