Update - Attention Fantasma is back in the game again!

9 Likes

I didn’t make it. It was the end of the game. And the final screen where there was nothing to do but listen to his bad comments on my person :(

1 Like

That’s perfect

1 Like

Don’t worry about that lili bitch, devs know about this expliot and its getting fixed, you did what you could, I have a video on forums of me being in the same situation. Good to know his new nick in game though ;-)

2 Likes

He will use his new nickname for: EPIC for about 14 days. At the end of this time, he will change it to another one again and will think that no one will recognize or track him down with his new NICK just until he speaks in his voice in the game, they will certainly know that he is the same person.

2 Likes

I’ve updated the thread in the bug report forum. Because Fantasma_Coward records his escapades underground, I suggested the Mods monitor his YT channel to keep up-to-date on all the latest exploits cheaters are using.

4 Likes

His voice is iconic XDDDDD

2 Likes

That is actually a very good idea XD

1 Like

It’s actually easy if you’ve ever played with such a player and used any inappropriate expressions on you. And it wasn’t the first time, so it’s definitely not a problem to remember his voice. This is made even easier by his Spanish accent + his rude expressions

2 Likes

Thank God for the mute all option

2 Likes

Has he ever insulted any of you using Google translate? Because against me he did use it and it was funny as hell

2 Likes

I commented on his video in spanish telling him “they cant kill you cuz your cheating the game and theres nothing they can do about it. They have every right to be angry you shameless idiot, learn how to play the game stupidass”.

2 Likes

So I went back to the vid to see if my comment was still there and its already deleted 🤣.

3 Likes

He has insulted me plenty of times with translate and I responded back in spanish I shit on your mom

2 Likes

Yeah, I also noticed that your comment under his video disappeared very quickly. Either his fingers are too fast or your comment has been reclassified by Google’s artificial intelligence into spam or comments for approval. Otherwise, I can’t explain it

1 Like

3 Likes

Really google having that ability sounds like terminator is becoming closer to reality 😳

1 Like

Backo80 is a friend of mine and he’s not Fantasma 1000000%.

He uses sometimes fantasma’s recordings and play it while we play the match, just for fun.

1 Like

Yea…so funtenor (5)

2 Likes

He insulted me once while running to the chopper; left his teammate to die What a bs

2 Likes