Update Tested

@Anonymous.Voorhees13 I’m sorta torn at the moment but I think Bionics works better for Ferals Predlocks.

3 Likes

Saw a video of a disc being destroyed with less than one clip from the hammerhead. Disc health nerf?

Yea that mask from what i can see looms badass

Yeah Bionic locks definitely.

I personally use Falconer with Classic Crimson skin pattern for the right texture and I have the Instinct armour style but ofc the bronze works perfect aswell. And the Wolf Skull is on the accurate place on Falconer.

1 Like

Interesting. Maybe.🤷‍♂️

Cloak Fade Time appears to have been lowered from 3 seconds to 1 second.

4 Likes

Shit. That’s interesting. I think the predator should be completely invisible when crouched even while moving, but that buff would help, too.

Thats a win!

Can confirm this is true on all predators

2 Likes

I just tested it on privates, still doing 100 dmg.

1 Like

Wha?

no. I tested. it does 85, then 14 bleed damage for a total of 99 damage. Before it was a total of 114 damage. Perhaps you had something to buff damage

1 Like

All predators now get invisible after 1 second instead of three

I just tested vs a Hunter Tracker without fealess, Axe heavy attack made my hp got from 180 to 80, then to 64. Its recorded. No dmg reduction on my class.

Yes. I tested it with hunter and bionic and Support and Assault. Definitely nerfed.

Mottle skin shader has a -1 to purchase on Bionic. Holding. Square does nothing. Lul.

2 Likes

Very weird. I did it on a scout diciplined against a assault 150 health. for me it did 85 plus 14 bleed

1 Like

Scout does less melee dmg, like 5%

Well. I would be surprised if Illfonic messed something up again. 🤦‍♂️

Can also confirm Disc health is not nerfed.