Update Tested

Scout does less melee damage though, but not 15% less. Ahh. What’s going on???

oh wait. Wasnt on scout. Was Hunter fervent but with no bots. got it clipped

Fervent should give it 15% dmg. Ok I will post my video on it soon, I don’t really care either way, maybe its all bugged.

Probably…

Okay so the Axe doesn’t seem to be nerfed, but the Cloak has been buffed. That’s pretty good.

1 Like

for me its nerfed. Could be case to case as per usual with this company

1:57

What the… okay. Time to figure out why we got lower numbers.

Platform difference ?

That would be interesting, but possible.

we used hunter fervent with the axe against a base assault, the bots were killed which loses the fervent and the heavy attack did 85dmg then 14 bleed. that is what we got, not to say that is confirmed due to the game not having the best track record for bugs

1 Like

Fuckin this update got PS playing making wait times 10+minutes!!!And they don’t even have the DLC!!!

2 Likes

Damn. Might be a platform difference in Damage. 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

could be but that would be so F’d up

2 Likes

How are we gonna get to the bottom of this one? PC & PSN private for test?

1 Like

Oh really? Good to know but yeah Super Predators work better for Feral

1 Like

Maybe that cause the Yautja’s biology doesn’t work with the mask

The predators natural mouth position is all four mandibles closed torwards the center of the mouth, the same position the mandibles are held inside the mask

Also ya it is big

2 Likes

yes

Lol 😂

Yeah Falconer has a different skin texture that his patterns take hold of compared to Mr Black and the one I use appears more accurate to me.

And yeah the Wolf Skull appears on the exact same place as Feral if you select Falconer.

If they just lifted Feral’s mask up a tad and made it smaller and added the Super Predators mandibles in when they are wearing the mask then it would look very accurate

2 Likes