Update Tested

I honestly prefer to test things on my own to rule out any foul play.

Tested on my PC with both my accounts on Steam and Epic, running two instances of the game

Hunter - Tracker with no perks still did 100HP damage with the battle axe to an assault - deadly with no perks

Private match with no bots

When we tested We mustā€™ve had a support or illfonic changed it very quickly. I just went back and tried it again and yuppā€¦ 100 HP now.

1 Like

Illogical statement detected. Iā€™m surprised it didnā€™t autocorrect

1 Like

Okay. I removed the nerf from my data for now. That was strange.

olive color on bionic came out black. Looks kinda cool

4 Likes

And so, the fire pussies got what they want and are now officially called FIREFAGGOTS for complaining despite all the advantages. Again.

What did they get? All I see is a predator DLC.

1 Like

They reduced the battle-axeā€™s base damage. Because apparently this guy whined about how he lost to a ā€œbuggedā€ weapon while using exploits himself. And firefaggots like him got what he wanted.

1 Like

It was debunked. Your precious axe is still the same.
You need big muscles to swing a big boy axe like that. Have you ever considered supplementing your diet with creatine?

3 Likes

I dunno have you considered shoving my dick in your ass and become the latest weapon-G by getting the Addmantanium?

Why do you have difficulty spelling?
And reading?
If you read the post thoroughly, we wouldnā€™t be having this conversation.

Adamantium.

Add learning how to spell to your bucket list you big homo.

Boy just admit you like to get the Addmantanium.

Berz, why do you use the axe?
Itā€™s almost like you want it buffed.

What weird fetishes do you have to come up with something so bizarre like Weapon Xā€™s adamantium c0ck up your ass?

Oh so itā€™s bugged when he gets clapped with it but when someone else gets clapped then itā€™s a skill issue.

Double standards at itā€™s best.

2 Likes

They always say that since the combi-stick days. Firefaggots are so fragile they demand immediate nerfs to everything that kills them regardless of the weapon and range.

2 Likes

who gives a fuck? Moralez has the brain size comparable to Fire, which is basically the brain size of a peanut.

Bugged or not, yeah, it was annoying and it took a while to get used to it, but right now even against a duo or a good player and a bot and the axe becomes pointless the vast majority of time.

If an axe player now downs my whole team actually mad props to him. It ainā€™t an easy task

Even purposely trying to abuse the exploit and using key combos to maximize the ghost specialization, winning with the axe against one good player is hard.

Moralez, just like Fire and 90% of the console players here, are just trash that think they are good. We all know no matter what they say, if they suck here, they suck in every other multiplayer FPS out there. They just play single player games and expect people around the world to play like AI in easy mode so they can win.

8 Likes

thereā€™s a storm coming

1 Like

Storm with 90 percent chance of FIREFAGGOTRY

2 Likes

bruh šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

You still butthurt, huh?..
Rub some halibut ointment.
Get well soon.

1 Like