Update today?

I feel rather confident that there will be a update today. Maybe nothing huge but maybe a increase level cap and 2 new weapons added maybe!

Fingers crossed

4 Likes

My money is on next week at the earliest. Here’s hoping!

2 Likes

my money is on the end of Feburary!
They wont release anything today, for sure.

2 Likes

They have been very vocal the last few days and the major bug fix update they dropped has brought back much of my positive vibes to me. I feel like they all had homework over the vacation and we are going to see them very soon.

2 Likes

I have no hope

4 Likes

Who knows. Here is hoping

Why?

You know it’s not February yet right? Lol

1 Like

What does that have to do with a free update?

Thus far the roadmap has only indicated paid dlc with free dlc being added as they come out. There has bedn two slots added to the road map already in the past sooooo

February is when we’re getting the free update and paid DLC. It says somewhere that’s when we’re getting the launcher for free and I think they mentioned it in the blog post. I’ll double check it.

1 Like

I think Sony is setting the deadlines. Road map and PS Blog said February so I kinda feel they’d actually be chastised for delivering early. Not by us obviously but by corporate. Earliest they could release and stick to announced schedule would be next Tuesday then.

Really hoping for some optimization along with new goodies. They’ve had a good stretch to really work things down. Plus with the heavy load of new players, they need to deliver now I feel.

I’m cautiously optimistic

3 Likes

Well illfonic will have a livestream tomorrow, so if the update is coming, it will be before their livestream.

2 Likes

“After our next update in February” wish I was wrong but yeah…

1 Like

They can always added content that is not on the road map. They did it in the past with the level cap
Increase and elder. What is stopping them here? To release something unannounced

1 Like

Im only hoping. Its so strange how salty most ppl are here. Just cant be wishers for something else have to be fact driven its very very sad tbh

Just trying to keep you from being disappointed is all. I know I’d rather not expect an update and get one than hope for one and not get one.

1 Like

Ur about 5 months to late on that one there bud.

1 Like

touché

2 Likes

Elder and the level cap were planned/announced in a free update. Not specifically named obviously but it was an expected road map free content update.

1 Like