Update today?

Is it today for the update

1 Like

100% sure

I did a rain dance and Epic is down…for many hours.

2 Likes

No clue anymore lol… its been like a month and like a week on top of that + the patch 2.16 didnt have any major predator changes or new stuff to it… hopefully in new update its better lol

1 Like

We’re at 2.16

Whoops đź‘€

Miss type just woke up

Nope but poor pc folks that can’t play :(

Epic gotta do them like that.

We will recieve the update when we least expect it, after all possible hype for one has come and gone and be serverly underwhelming.

Considering previous drops and how long we have been waiting for a decent drop.

Don’t… hold onto your butts.

2 Likes

wait what happened with epic XD

now i see its infinitely loading image

1 Like

Ugh you are such a buzzkill Debbie downer defeated soul…and I can’t blame ya brother.

Oh snap?!?!?!

We getting the port to steam and epic removing it from their platform?!?!?!?!

pog champ imagine… the game would be more alive than ever before + if they made it F2P and just asked for paid skins and stuff XD

1 Like

Considering the quality of player that would draw for FT? Not necessarily a good thing

Illfonic sounds broke af tho.

If they went free to play they wouldn’t make any money lol.

There needs to be an intricate constant want to hunt and a reason. Whatever it may be. Level cap, cosmetics, weapons, hunting privellage, competition, something.

is giving me the pampering that you

Mhmm. Sure. Once they’re done with that one weapon skin they have been working on the whole year.

Also, Steam release?! You guys honestly think that this is still getting a Steam release? They’re still having issues with crossplay to this day and you people think these mooks are capable of incorporating another online platform into this mess?

How do you feel about bridges?! Any interest? Well! You’re in luck!

1 Like

Yes the update is coming in 69 seconds

1 Like

Hurry chug that beer down!

1 Like

Im calling next Tuesday. Didn’t we have issues with servers before the last update?