Update tomorrow?

We getting it tomorrow? Next week? Next next week?

What yall think?

3 Likes

probably tomorrow
one day before the stream like everytime
hope we wont get 3 masks again…

3masks are on the way!

1 Like

Hopefully tomorrow! I hope, isn’t it always released a day before the stream?

1 Like

I haven’t played the game in about 2 weeks. So, I hope this next update/patch will be good. I hope we get maybe a new game mode, new map, and the new O.W.L.F agent.

Their last stream was just a hang out.

Who knows at this point :)

You are right, we will get 2 masks this time!!!

1 Like

Well either way me and @BadBlood have a bet
They say it’ll be tomorrow
I said it wouldn’t be tomorrow

If they loses they have to make a post saying they lost
If I lose I’ll change my profile pic for the rest of the month

I can confirm that from my sources the update will indeed be this month. You’re welcome.

Drops on February 14, by holiday they meant Valentines. 😅

Tomorrow would be ideal but I still think it will be next week.

3 Likes

Alright but if they’re dropping it then, then I expect to see a Cupid predator or I’m uninstalling permanently.

1 Like

Better come with a sick bow skin. Heart arrows would be icing.

1 Like

Kill them with love

4 Likes

There wont be another update until the summer after this holiday one. I expect there should be an anticipation. Someone knock on Illfonics Twitter please and tell them we got question!

I hope we get like a neon green xmas RGB shader skins so we glow in the dark so we can get spotted easily as predator or fireteam :)

Going to their twitter to find answers
LMAO 🤣🤣😂😂😅😅😐😐😒😒

3 Likes

The ps6 is set the drop November 11th 2033 so most likely November 10th 2033

1 Like

They just said something an hour ago! Want some presents? I smell something burning on Epic Games Store…

I will say this, don’t expect the new gamemode to be here till spring. Only due to it’ll give them 3-4 months to work on it without time constrictions and make sure its fully working properly. Most you will get this update will be a new predator, new masks, OWLF FT, few new balancing buffs/nerfs, and a shite ton of bugs that they will hotfix before Christmas break and won’t be back till January. That is the best we can hope for.

1 Like