Useless weapons

Yeah, music always gives away if the Pred is close or not.

I mostly wait for foot stomps and tree climbing sounds to figure out where it is anyway.

I don’t know why the lmg is better it seems to take way longer to kill a pred and is way harder to be accurate 🤷‍♂️ But the disc does have its bad moments the best time I use it is when someone’s in a Baer trap 🤷‍♂️😂 or running away or running to me lol

1 Like

M14 and the Revolver. Those are my weapon choices in all my loadouts.

Perking up I usually go overboard. Scout gets Boost Stamina, Speed and Predator damage. I can outrun most predators easily and catch and kill them once they go in second wind. Recon gets pig in shit, ice cold and silent. Makes me almost invisible to the Pred. I’ve seen more than a few walk right past me.

1 Like

the problem with the AK is it bleeds through ammo to really make an impact, its recoil isnt great for the midrange game even with weapons training… the AR4 is far superior with its range and recoil and the LMG is far better in close quarters with high ammo count and added Yautja’s Bane it mows the pred quickly specially when they go for a claim or a melee combo.

1 Like

War Club…still

The Grimtek 9mm is useless. So is the AR whatsitcalled first rifle. They really need some love. The .45 could use a little too, it’s not totally garbage but still not usable. The autoshotty is worthless and the Grenade launcher needs impact grenades again. We have them with the hammer head now and it’s not OP, c’mon now let’s make some sense.

Pred side, only thing not debatable is the war club. Absolutely 100% useless. Everything else is user preference really.

Bro. Tell me you mean the minigun?
Because LMG is like 6 seconds to kill at medium range & the recoil is a joke + huge magazine that only needs half to down a zerk solo. You can do everything but snipe with it - its a minigun except its accurate as hell in comparison and has no spin up.
Most meta weapon in the game because anyone can use it and miss all they want still down pred in 4-6 seconds of fire. But miss with an assault rifle you are now reloading and screwed.

I usually use the hammerhead Cuhz it mows the pred like the ak by burning through ammo but it’s better accuracy and a lot more controllable in genaral

2 Likes

i agree 100% with you. hammerhead is great its as good as the AR4 and it has a grenade launcher to flush out mass AI or destroy mission objectives that need destroying to save those sweat sweat bullets for the pred.

1 Like

I guess I havent used it enough.

I’m not disputing any numbers on ttk it’s just from my personal experience on how I was using the weapon

I’ve been loving the AK recently cause of its damage, and the fact that some Predators can’t tell if it’s AI shooting them or a FT member.

1 Like

Try it out and if anyone tries to melee you ever don’t parry just walk backwards and hipfire at the preds face since it doesn’t even reduce your walkspeed like the minigun.
You can solo combistick zerkers with minimal effort like this as support because they’ll die from the sheer dps before the 3rd swing of the stick.

1 Like

I am back from testing.

Can confirm the LMG shreds Preds with minimal effort put in.

Converted another one to the easy daily mission farm to make my dailies even faster!

The flight disc for predator because it is completely broken in every aspect. I can’t even invert the flight like a real object flying lol

Yes just stand 30 meters and let that LMG rip!
No, you have to be very specific dear Exanguinate…just saying if anyone is to give valid advice here about LMG or SMG be specific about how and where and when. Otherwise you’re wasting effort typing tpyign tpyign. Might as well think you’re doing good with a pistol at long range or knife for that matter. Too many of you predator mains are just stating useless advice about SMGs and not saying , “yes, you have to be at dead close range” …
Knife is on par with SMG basically and useless anywhere beyond 5meters with a pred running across the screen.

Remember folks, 1 hit on a pred and you will hear an icon ‘thap’ sound and you will see the predators icon appear.

Guess you didn’t even think about saying that with your tried and true advice?