Validated Predator HP Numbers

FINALLY!!!

These are not guesses or estimates based on gameplay, but real values read from the game variables using cheat engine.

SCOUT - 1000
ALPHA - 1150
FALCONER - 1200
HUNTER - 1250
ELDER - 1250
CITY HUNTER - 1250
VALKYRIE - 1300
SAMURAI - 1350
BIONIC - 1350
WOLF - 1400
CLEOPATRA - 1450
BERSEKER - 1500
MR. BLACK - 1500
VIKING - 1500
EMISSARY - 1600

I’m missing the latest DLC because I don’t own them.

4 Likes

Is it about the health of the predator? The best ranking?

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

This is the HP of each predator class.

Soon I’ll begin testing real Fireteam weapon damage numbers instead of estimates

This means what really? are you forgetting the buff to all other shit including specialization? I mean WHO FUCKING stands in front of Predator and shoots it dead on ( to say haha) and does damage videos to prove 1 single thing in the game where the are literally dependency on 10 different other things?

mass, you can go take your medicine bro

I’m just sharing empiric data from the game, since we all have been guessing through test what the predator HP values where.

Well, now we know.

1 Like

@Guecha_Ikal_Tupad and @Rmus40, he said the thing! You know what to do!

1 Like

cheat make it real.

is not a cheat unless you use it as one, is a tool you use to read/write variable values

If you guys want to change/modify the health pool of your predator then you can just download CE, start the game, make an Alpha predator as an example, then enter the value 1150 and track all of those values, then you damage yourself and look up which one of the 1150 values dropped, rinse and repeat until you figure out which one of the values are linked to the health pool, then you can change the value to 10000 if you want to have 10000 hp. And voila! We’ll have lots of new predator players out there with 10k hp, now you can survive the Fireteam!

I made my health 10hp to be more accurate to the movies. Now whenever I get hit once I run away to heal or die.

1 Like

How are you accessing the data files?

Hey. My methods yielded the same values.

1 Like

Nice. That will be interesting. That was much more difficult to get all the numbers with armor modifications and damage dropoff.

I saw some discrepancies though. Emissary I read had 1350 HP when in reality it has 1600

Cheat Engine variables

1 Like

That method works (and is the one I used) but it relies mainly on two things:

First, you need to KNOW the exact initial HP value (which for predator was an estimate and not a confirmed value until now)
Second, the variable will change after each match, so you actually have to do it several times and create/compare pointer maps until you get a consistent value.

So far, my method will find the variable every time without you spending time looking for it, but right now is only working for private matches when you are the host. On PUBS it changes the visual value, but the real value isn’t affected (so you go from 10000 HP down to 150 if you get hit)

they buffed that some months after they released it

1 Like

Emissary kaka, Emissary gay, erehey.

This was a shadow buff and was updated on the website after patch 2.44.

HALLEIGH-FUCKING-LEULIIAH, SOMEONE FINALLY LEARNED!!!
Maybe humanity isn’t doomed after all. @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK, @YOUNGOZ, @Rockx8390, take this guy as your mentor and follow his teachings.

2 Likes