Verify Internet Connectivity 2024 EPIC Launcher

The year is 2024 and Illfonic continues to grind my gears. I haven’t touched this game for the better part of 2 or 3 years and after seeing it was getting revitalized, lo behold, I was filled with joy. So here I am, all happy and redownloading the game when bam, pow, right in the kisser, Illfonic said "F**k You!* with this “User Login Failure. Verify Internet Connectivity”. I honestly don’t get it, I have gig speed internet and it’s stable as hell. So what gives? They still haven’t gotten it together in 2024? They advertised this game again with minimal work as something new? Has anyone found a way to get this running correctly? All drivers are up to date and it’s the only game that gives me this issue.

Can you provide you Gamertag on Epic?
And you are getting this error when starting the game or once you are trying to get into a match?

The epic tag is Rsmokey, this is when trying to launch the game from the epic games launcher. It shows Anti-Cheat pop up, then take about 15 to 20 mins to load the game afterwards it gives the message in the main menu and refuses to connect. The only way to get it to launch is via the root folder exe launch where it requests to log into epic games and I am able to do so then connect.

Has this only started happening recently?
Do you have a firewall or antivirus program that is running?

Its been about 2 years since I had played and decided to come back for the revamped game. I’ve already tested with both firewalls/antivirus on/off. There’s been no change there, however, I did find out that there has to be an issue with the epic games launcher and your build. I believe once your anti-cheat runs from the launcher it causes it destabilization, then the connection to your executable file becomes hung up. If we go to the root folder and launch the game directly through there the anti-cheat doesn’t cause the hang up and allows the exe file to connect. I’ve also set it up for windows 8 compatibility mode and admin rights as well. So its my firm belief that the epic games launcher is the root source of your issue. I will state that it takes about 10 to 15 minutes on average for the game to finish fully launching and connecting via this method. However, it manages to connect to the server at least.

Ps. Its the only game that I’ve experienced this issue with. More graphic instense games easily play in 4k 60fps and load within just 2 to 3 minutes max. I.e. God of War Ragnorak shaders and all loads within a minute and 45 seconds. #UFOLevelRig

when will you fix the sounds?

Uninstall fucking Windows 8, and put in 10-11, and everything will work as it should.