Veritanium Bug PS5

Your better off crying on Reddit you might get some sympathy there.

We the forum dwellers play the game the way it is ment to be and earn our vt and rewards the proper way by getting our skulls ripped or killing a Pred!

You don’t want to do that because of this dumb ass excuse of “ i d1dNt bUy ThI5 gAmE tO p1Ay FT”

So if you dont want to ply Ft thats fine but dont come crying here begging players that all play the game on both sides and enjoy it lol even with bugs!!!

Thats on you!!! And you have yet to say how often this happens! Or if you had modifications on which effects vt and xp gain sooo maybe explain provide video evidence and stop sounding like a man-child who’s mommy and daddy wont buy him a Ferrari for his 16th birthday!!!

Fucking grow up your acting like the game is ripping you off in real life like you are getting paid real Euros here like fuck!!

I haven’t played for a while so them nerfing me because I am exploiting the system is kinda hard to believe. It is called there is a bug, the game is broke and the Devs don’t give two shits because the player base is now only in the hundreds. The game is clearly dieing. It is just sad to see a game that had so many possibilities die out because the remaining player base is happy with the crap game that this turned out to be in the end.

Just an FYI I am probably old enough to be your Dad or Grandfather so to say I am waiting for my Mom or Dad to buy me something is way off base. How about you don’t shoot down others ideas and actually show some concern for the lack of support that illfonic has shown for this game instead of attacking your fellow players because they attacked your garbage game?

There are many redeeming things about this game. I am not trying to say it is all garbage. Just the support and sub-par DLC is clearly killing this game.

1 Like

I doubt that your old enough to be my parent or Grandparent!

I might have missed seeing Predator in the movie theater but that’s because I was a child so I had no choice in the matter lol!

Tbh Idc about the bug or supporting a Player who has to make multiple threads about the same bug day after day! Or go on rants and speaking for the entire community!

Is this bug horrible yes! Is it game breaking? No! Its a mild inconvenience at best!

This bug is at the bottom of the list it will probably go unfixed till end of support, that’s because there are more major game breaking bugs that need to be addressed. So you need to relax

Yeah the mud bug, health bug, spotting issues, balance issue and on and on and on. I am not trying to speak for the entire forum though. It is just a few game saving ideas I am putting out there, the same issues occurred with many other PvP games in the past and it is just sad to see the same mistakes being made over and over again.

1 Like

Every time DLC is dropped there are a shit ton of bugs that pop up. If this is gonna be the case then just hold off on releasing the dlc till they can stabilize it better.

1 Like

Where are you getting the info about player count?

I don’t run into the same people very often

And I play this game a lot

Doesn’t seem like it’s dying to me

1 Like

Right online, all the player counts are only in the hundreds now. It is hard to deny 5 or 6 different sites stating the same counts. I get it we all want this game to keep going but, the numbers speak in volumes. I also understand all of you or at least a majority of you all think I am bashing the game. In truth I am not, I am just asking for these damn Devs to get their heads out of their asses and fix what is broke and add some content that the original player base had requested at the start of the game. You can all think what you want and be hurt by the truth but in the end what I am saying is just that, the truth…

Care to share a link showing ps4 player count?

I know it’s low on steam but they are the only site I know of that provides this info

https://www.githyp.com/predator-hunting-grounds-182599/?tab=player-count

https://steamcharts.com/app/1556200

That’s not playstation

Both are steam

The game is dieing clearly. When I started playing when it 1st came out they were in the hundreds of thousands at any given point.

Well it’s not playstation that’s for sure

It says all time peak 328

If you really think only 328 of the over 100 million playstation 4 users bought this game I don’t know what to tell you

I am not saying that more people didn’t buy it. Many people bought it. It is the fact out of everyone who bought it only a few hundred are playing tells a big story.

On steam

You keep leaving that part out

On all the systems

If you say so

Fight it all you want the numbers speak for themselves. It is dieing. Sorry to burst your bubble… 😢

Lol ok guy