Veritanium Bug PS5

I keep getting to the end of a private match and I have modifications on and I am not getting my earned Veritanium. Please fix this ASAP. It is ridiculous that this bug still occurs.

1 Like

Yeah, right…
I’m still waiting for a fix for my button functions not going through or with huge delay. And this happens since 2 patches ago.
You think the devs give a fuck about VT? Keep waiting…

1 Like

You still stuck on the down button bs?

Then they wonder why they keep losing their player base. This is an unforgivable problem. They need to fix this bug ASAP!!!

This pretty much occurs randomly within Private Matches in general.

Pubs are the way to grind VT now. The current challenges this today actually aren’t bad.

To those of us who don’t want to play in public matches this is a major issue that needs to be fixed right away. This issue basically means that it is ok for the game to keep veritanium that we rightfully earned in a private match. I don’t see where stealing from someone is right by any means what so ever. They need to fix this issue ASAP!!!

Yup. And not only the down button. While trying to parry sometimes it does nothing. And the knife don’t even come off

PS5 IS A MYTH!!

Easy fix take all xp and vt away from private lobbies! Play the game its meant to be played. Instead of crying and complaining that the online multiplayer asymmetrical game that was advertised as such doesn’t have a single player mode or hurts your vt exploit!

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

So I think its time to make permanent changes to private lobbies so we can rid the player base of these we want a solo Pred game

And I think it is time to have these pvp only players move on to another game so yeah 2 sides to every coin.

Do you like, play only Private Games Solo or something?

To level up and buy stuff yes, to play as Pred it is in quick play.

I don’t bother with fireteam in public matches. I bought the game to play as the Predator pretty much.

I haven’t even played a public match in forever now though because they pretty much made this Fireteam hunting grounds and nerfed the hell out of the Predator. I just want to unlock everything so I can just wait till they hopefully make a solo mode worth a spit in the wind. It will occur but I know it is not gonna happen any time soon because people still complain that the pvp aspect of the game is buggy as all hell as well.

I find it funny though that people still defend this game when clearly the developers have pretty much given up on even caring about what the players want. They only care about what can make them a quick buck in that moment. I am sure their dlc sales have tanked as well because it has pretty much been garbage since the city hunter. Many player asked for Mr Black and Wolf and they gave just Mr Blacks mask. That is just straight out laziness on their part, sorry to say. We asked for all the Predators hunting grounds and they keep sticking with just the jungle, that is just laziness as well. This game could be soooo much more and they just drop the ball at every turn.

Alone ps5? In ps4, i lost 4000 vt 😭

Sheesh, I lost a pay day of 4,800 something, I was big salty.

I’ve haven’t lost VT in a Public Match at all yet, and have gotten lucky with multiple games where Pred’s either give up or just leave out of AFK apparently. Money Grind is still doable.

1 Like

This bug not only affects the amount or veritanium it affects the tapes and the levels you earn on upgrading your weapons. This is completely unacceptable by any standards. Illfonic you guys need to get on this right away and fix it or your players won’t be buying anything your are planning at all. Enough is enough FIX IT!!!

A broke game is just that a broke game. Those of you supporting that it is broken on private matches just need to stop. IT IS BROKEN, THEY NEED TO FIX THEIR BROKEN GAME, END OF STORY. It is bad business to not fix what needs to be fixed just to cater to one group of players who sit and complain when their aspect of the game is all that they care about. Enough is enough already!!!

It seems to only be broken for you!

Played a round of Private matches with @Elliott626 and a few others found multiple stacks of bricks each game and was rewarded our vt every match!

So maybe its the game seeing that you just exploiting the game to earn in game rewards that are ment to be earned! And is saying yeah that’s enough of that!

1 Like