Veritanium

• Reduced amount of Veritanium received when obtaining a duplicate item from opening a field locker.
    This is not necessary in the least this game is already sooo incredibly grindy. This is just adding on to that grind. It needs to be put back the way it was or at least make it available for purchase in the store.
3 Likes

If you want to grind out some Veritanium try going into a solo match and finding it. I have a video on a good build to farm it. You can easily get 1000 per round if that is your main focus of the match.

1 Like

How is the game grindy? I played for 5 days, am now level 100 with all gear, weapon attachments, the cool rare knife, and 90% of shaders unlocked. I have an absolute ton of now useless veritanium leftover. Compare to Star Trek Online where I spent 5 months grinding dilithium for a tier 6 starship. Phew…

There’s actually more than one rare knife for the FT and a lot of mystic trophies for the Predator, which won’t show up in the menu.

Grindy in the sense there are many items only obtainable from the lootboxes. And I’ve been 100 since within 48 hours of the games release and opened I’d dare say, 500 boxes give or take. And gotten 1 of these items. And also Not everyone wants to run around a map alone to find vertanium instead of playing the game. Cool concept though.

1 Like

Well, if everyone got one of those items, they wouldn’t be rare or cool anymore. How fun is it to unlock the revolver when you know everyone else has one? Not very, but I bet you’ll get a huge kick out of being the only guy out of 1000 with a cool predator trophy.

1 Like

I agree. That solo play veritainium farming works but is super boring. Does anyone know which game mode gives more v, hunt or clash?

1 Like

Hunt as FT.

1 Like

Appreciate that