VIDEO GAME FITNESS

You fitness people are IDIOTS. Im proudly morbidly obese and with economy crashing and the middle class being destroyed via capitalism i have the fat stores to last months harvesting my fat alone. How did i do it you ask? McDonald’s 3 times a day. Midnight snack at Sonic. Then i get up at 3am and eat some mcnuggets i microwaved to prevent fasting. #GETSOME

3 Likes

No Mountain Dew?

1 Like

Im on my way to Sonics for tator tots as we speak CHAMP!
All these bozos packed in the gym trying to look like the way Calvin Klein says they should.
A real man drinks beer, fucks, and struggles with obesity!

2 Likes

fitness?

pound for pounds we can make a good meal…of you. and now that you’re pickled in the juice we can both be drunk!

1 Like

That’s right doc! Bunch of sissy boys trying to fit into speedos so they can be some simp to some slut. I’m on the beach right now. Large LAND MAMMAL. Bucket of KFC slamming MOUNTAIN DEW. Some CELL TECH mixed in for extra GAINS!!

2 Likes

These clowns are counting calories. I’m counting chicken nuggets— 50 FUCKING PIECES!!!
That’s not including the two piece 👊🏼 specials Im handing out free of charge.
I bet most the simps on here never tasted the sweet sweet flavor of CellTech or Mountain Dew. That’s why they’ll never be HUGE!!!

1 Like

Give me rent, or ill take your pizza.

2 Likes

you’re scumm!!!

1 Like

@JimHarbaughWQLVE

Heading to KFC later to unclog my arteries with some trans fats.

3 Likes

Damn that looks good. I haven’t been able to eat all day because I’m too busy to take care of basic metabolic functions.

I personally get the tater tots and the footlong cony because I’m overcompensating!

1 Like

Omg delish!!

you must JOG IN the JONGO!
DO IT NOW!

It’s Djongo you dip shit. The D is silent.

1 Like

sometimes i dunno what day it is…and then the time is not the time i thought it was

Its just those Nachoman glasses. I need to take them off!

@Mr.Ditkovich i think i have rent!

3 Likes

TRANS fat is WOKE fat!!

1 Like

Maybe try getting a watch? I recently got one off Amazon for like $24 that can tell the date, time, set an alarm, stopwatch, and is a calculator. Real life saver. I can hook you up with a link if you’d like, but the model is a Casio CA-53W.

1 Like

Give it.

no