Viking: Epic exlusive skin pattern and armor style available?

Can you check if Epic exclusive skin pattern and armor style are available for the Viking since patch 2.23, please?

If you have the deluxe edition on Epic and the viking dlc, please, check in customization if Epic exclusive skin pattern and armor style are available for the viking.

In my case, there are neither Epic exclusive skin pattern nor Epic exclusive armor style available for the viking.

Does no one have the Epic deluxe edition? Anybody?

let me check for you

Thanks. I am looking forward to your answer.

I dont see it… but it also might be because Im on console?

Thanks.

Can you see Playstation exclusive skin pattern and armor style in case of the viking?

Yes

1 Like

Thank you! So, it seems to be a bug that Epic exclusive skin pattern and armor style are missing in case of the viking.

It would be really nice if another Epic player checks if Epic exclusive skin pattern and armor style are shown in case of the viking.

@Thunderwolf450
@JelouGaming
@PsychoBaBas
@Dentdesabre
@Scarface_1983

Yea, I also want to note that illfonics been having some issues with the servers lately

Anybody?

Has no one else preordered deluxe at Epic and bought all the DLCs including viking?

Viking havent got ps style, alone the class predetermine

Thanks.

Do you have the Epic deluxe edition?

All other classes have got Epic exclusive skin patterns and armor style (except for Samurai armor style).

However, patch notes 2.23:

• Fixed an issue where the Viking and Valkyrie Predator exclusive armor and skin tints were not being granted properly

Ps skin alone in scout, hunter, berserker and assassult, recon, scout and support

Thank you.

Do you have the Playstation deluxe edition and all DLC?

Epic exclusive skin patterns are shown under “default” in case of all classes except for viking.

Epic exclusive armor style is shown for all classes except for samurai and viking.