Viking Pred

Prove it

2 Likes

Hey, you told that Viking is good, right? If you really think so, we can play some private matches. You’ll see the difference.

I’d love to see this.

I’m a big believer in actions speak louder than words.

Hence why I posted a video lol.

Just awaiting a challenge at this point lmao.

Which I will gladly deny xD

Don’t feel like its worth my time paying anymore attention to this guy lol

For what reason?

DIDNT I CALL IT?!?!?!?!?! LMAOOO @Weevo540

It was yes or no?

I’m good.

I usually avoid toxic players that feel the need to stomp on other people.

Have fun in your private matches though :)

1 Like

If you’re so good and know what you’re talking about to the point you can criticize and belittle others, prove it. Otherwise, everyone knows you’re just a little bitch who’s full of shit.

3 Likes

So you denied, ok I got it.

1 Like

i had to blur a secret for the real reason melee is dogshit

Yep.

A W for you!

Just like my 4 potatoes W I posted above :)

Ask other players, lol. Playing with better ones. Don’t need to prove it to everyone.

@Elliott626 we can play against you, against your super Viking ^^
lets see how good he is

By the way what is your nickname in the game. Want to make sure that we haven’t fought before.

Apparently I only play with Potatoes :(

I’ll stay out of your guys league! :)

I also never claimed it to be “super”

I posted my video as evidence to stop this fingerpointing of pred players blaming the game.

Happy hunting!

I like him… but his wrist blades do no damage other wise he is my favorite Predator.

1 Like

Same

Listen, you need to understand, that playing against some random guys, is not the same fighting a premade. That’s all. Quick matches are not designed to test you skill level. You can win 10/10 there and none in a private game.

1 Like

You seem rather keen on continuing this conversation.

I seem to have pushed some buttons and taken ALOT of your time.

Have a good day :)

What is the point of having Stamina to jump in the air if they snipe you out of the sky. Against PC premades you need to attack them from behind and use plasma other wise you will get slapped. You should only go in if you get a fully charged plasma.