Viking Pred

Why does everyone hate this Pred. It feels like a cheat code with the proper build

6 Likes

Because he is trash

2 Likes

With “proper build” i think he means when facing 4x PS players.

4 potatoes you mean. PCs can be potatoes if they want to be potatoes!

4 Likes

I heard you were trash

1 Like

trust me. @Thunderwolf450 is one of the best players in this game
Viking pred is trash. If you dont think so, fight a premade

Because people need to learn from mistakes and stop taking their frustrations out on the game for their own made up personal reasons.

I just went top to bottom in all of my 12 pred loadouts the other day, Viking is a personal favorite of mine, 4 of which dont even carry me kits and I didn’t lose a single game. (Not boasting, just sick and tired of watching people not adapt)

People need to stop allowing their personal frustrations and outward finger pointing, to ruin the experience of this game.

Drums626 on twitch.

Proof is in the pudding folks.

I have put over 200+ hrs in the past month streaming this game and have been playing this game since the beta.

People haven’t gotten over the curve of truly understanding the role.

But keep on saying it’s trash i guess 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

trash pred slow as fuck, melee is not anoption against good FT who melt you in less than 30 bullets, advice play with crossplay on.

Slow=death

I’ll leave this here.

W is a W.

No mistakes, he is pretty bad, I would say even worse than bers. First of all, melee is trash. You’ll die, does not matter how much hp you have got. Range play is much better and for this option(for range playstyle), you can take hunter/City hunter. In my opinion, the best option for this meta.

2 Likes

Maybe

The melee is great if you know how to use it.

I smack people silly.

I disagree.

Of course there are other options for speed and range.

The reason you’d pick Viking is for the HP and heavy hits.

You can’t make a heavy slow pred, play like a scout.

You as the player adapt to the predator you’re playing as.

You smack potatoes. It does not count.

Least I don’t die as the pred often. (Viking)

Also don’t see anyone else with 5 Viking stealth kills :)

“5 stealth kill vs potatoes”, I got you buddy.

1 Like

By all means, post videos of your vastly superior game play.

Don’t need to. I know what I’m talking about.

You are acting like a 4 year old.

If you posted something similar, I’d say gg.

Think I’m smelling the main reason this game is dying…

1 Like

because the most important stats in this game is hp—> Speed—>Perks—>gear
if all of these aren’t like 3out of 4 and you don’t have like 10 perks that class is trash

because without speed you will be outrun by scouts/recons/dutch’s which means you’ll never get away from any team ever (though in my experience with the viking adrenal gland fixes this problem)

without hp you can’t actually contest any kill cause it only takes 3 grenades to kill you

if you have no perks then your basically playing the game without any stat oriented advantage

if you have no gear you have no crowd control

Melee only works from a burst perspective IE alpha sickle is pretty ok it does very high dmg in a short amount of time but it’s range is dogshit
now the katana is the only melee weapon that doesn’t use this rule but it requires fearless and a melee class to work

(there’s also a secret bug in the game that allows FT to melee you 3 times in one second so they can actually burst you down faster than you can burst them with melee this has been in the game since launch day)

ranged is simply more optimal cause you usually get one hit of surprise and after that you can try to continue the pressure from (relative safety)

1 Like