VIKinG PrEDatOr Is OP!

no he is not.

Viking class was a joke the devs made against Predator Players that are good with high health and low stats and a axe that can’t even hit them with, so FT would reign supreme

2 Likes

But sometimes…

1 Like

Lol. Those guys were horrible

Just going to leave this here
Viking Thor’s Day Challenge as evidence that Viking is good and not a walking joke

1 Like

Everybody can do your challenge against potatoes.

Most of the player base is full of fresh new Potatoes 🤣

I tried again and cheated using elder sword lol 😂

1 Like

I hate to say it. But that ft was garbage. They basically let you win lol

Wasn’t the greatest predator gameplay. It could of been a better example but nice close match!

1 Like

i mean its in my opinion the best exemple, people with decent skill against a seasoned player like me, showing how much output basic FT player have with the patch damage boost on the most tanky predator. if i add play against some monster premade my gameplay would have been Jumping around the map for my live, and its not the best representation of the game.

No, you’re right. This games unbalance will make a predator main going against a premade seem laughable. What I meant is that you (just like anyone else) made mistakes that would of just made the match easier. Plus you missed ALOT of shots. But nobody is perfect bro.

1 Like

oh god don’t make me start on the arrow shot i wanted to throw my mousse away XDDD, my first mistake was to think they where beginers, well or atleast where downright meh, i comited its a fact, that and the poor tracking of the sword somestimes, them come the bitch bow who refuse to hit target when they are in perfect sight of line, or me missing all of my shots sometimes like hell

Hardly, way too slow and can get into bad situations quickly he can’t get out of easily. Also because of how slow he is FT can continually jump out of his range and Pred struggle to hit them all the while taking massive damage. He also doesn’t have much more health than Zerk if any more. Honestly, not a great class, even the Battle axe with massive damage is easy to dodge and punish. Cool design, but sadly playing as doesn’t go so well.

Try it with a Hunter running fearless, impenetrable and large pouch/adrenaline rush. Using a hh plasma caster as a secondary or net gun.

1 Like

I have it worked okay, but was still pretty easy to dodge and took a lot of damage for that one hit. very risky

True, but softening them up first is key, then that overhead strike feels soooooooo good.

1 Like