Viking Thor's Day Challenge

Not off the top of my head

Going back in to record one that is better and actually fits all the rules.
Will updateo if I run into a team full of potateo.
Then gonna play samurai lol. Can finally access the Tsunami skin.
Goddamnit. 2 1/2 hours until it is uploaded.

1 Like

This one is also with The Viking. I think I met all criteria this time.

2 Likes
1 Like

I find it strange that you can have the Battle Axe equipped wile in the trees. I don’t mind being able to equip it wile in the trees, I just wish you could do that with every weapon.

Also I’ve noticed that if you do a light attack then a heavy attack you almost always hit FT

1 Like

Just got a new modem and router and new Ethernet cable and my warping issues are gone it would seem 😎 sorry I missed the challenge this week BUT next week I’ll be ready 👍 I may still post a vid anyway see how I feel 😜

1 Like

I just figured everyone was just getting a PS5, a new game, or an Xbox whatever the newest one is

1 Like

I let them have it at the end. He was the first one down, a support running a mini gun? Hell with it let’em win

3 Likes

My first Take in this challenge was a success. They had a potato player which gave me the skull to get cloak but oh well. Their loss

3 Likes

@Robo_2696 first take

As soon as I saw the roster, I understood this was going to be pure sweatathonic so I went all in, no mercy and not giving those field medics a chance to give their kiss of life bullshit. My only mistake was forgetting to roar before I engaged, but I think the Gods can forgive me given the amount of sweatiness I faced;

2 Likes

It was a good video

2 Likes

Thanks. I tried to Follow the rules the best I could.

Im waiting in quee atm

1 Like

Well you almost lost the challenge completely by almost killing them at reinforcement
If they start reinforcement you have to let them finish
Again it alright to not roar if you forget about it

I wasn’t going to kill them both, just one of them😈 As long as one survives and they reinforce then it’s within the rules😏

And in another example of pure perspiration playing, we have 2 Dutch 25s and another Field Medic🙄 So this time, I roared and it cost me 3/4 health… I hate the Viking Class and that dumb Axe, far too slow when dealing with sweaty fleshsacks;

1 Like

I saw it on YouTube when you uploaded it, GG👍🏼

1 Like

You don’t have to use battle axe if you don’t want to

I’m too much of a purist, same with the Samurai. It feels wrong not using their designated weapons. Once the Devs get the melee tracking sorted it’ll be a different ballgame.

1 Like

True about the tracking
But I find that I almost always hit my mark if combo the light and heavy attack
I feel like it gives me better track plus an extra lunging

1 Like