Voice sound...

They need to do something about the sounds that the predator and FT do automatically. Just played a game and i was last man standing, and ran to the excel point and mudded up and hid, the pred could not see me, he/she ran around like a lost drunk. Guess what happens, my Dutch starts talking and gives away my location 5 sec before chopper arives, so the pred destroys me… man i was pissed😅 sry for bad grammar etc.

4 Likes

Yeah the random voice dialog is shitty

I agree, they all do-- including Dutch-- spit out lines without your control. And thus makes you vulnerable.

1 Like

All ft players do it.

1 Like

We need absolute control over Voice calls except for the final wins/or downs which they can basically say anything.
They also need to place a mechanic so that we can control variables like whisper or call out. because the loudness of them yelling gives away your position as well.

Maybe for possible future stealth missions, the developers will just hard code everything to be whisper quiet.

1 Like

Oh yes amen to that. I have done this once before, mudded up, hid, and outsmarted the pred per say, no no not this time though 😅

Yeah I’d a second controller for all those buttons…

1 Like

I hate hearing my FT member yelling to the top of their lungs that they’re mudding up or god forbid if you fall more than 4ft off the ground because they’ll just scream as if they’re being murdered.

1 Like

Same with breathing. As a pred i can hear the FT easy when their stamina runs out. With the game voiceover The 87 movie would’ve been short if Arnold after 5 mins yelled out, FOCUS ON THE MISSION.

Wait…Predator can hear FT even without …Predator has ears? Since when?! I swear they really messed this one up! I don’t know. From the movies…Predator hears alot of shit. I’m not entirely sure if he should be able to determine where they are because it should be sooo loud and triangulated…but whatever. I’m not sure what to say here. Because yeah,FT voices should be easily heard by predator based on the movies but i’m not sure if it should be a game mechanic.

They also do this on Rainbow Six Siege. You’ll be hiding and need to reload your weapon… soon as you do this your character yells “Reloading!!!”. I’m not sure how difficult it is to just switch to whisper mode if you’re crouching.