Wait time for pred again...

I mean seriously, with the release of the samurai which seems really cool, the time to play as a Pred is just Insane. @Courier Please you guys need to fix this to reduce the wait time to play as the predator. I get more matches as a FT then Predator.

1 Like

We are talking 4 spots vs. 1 spot… All Predator players would love shorter wait time, but first explain to the player base that the majority of them have to play FT. Simple math: 80 percent of the online players would have to queue for FT to theoretically get FT and Pred to have the same wait time. Of course there would be some gain fixing the issue of some lobbies where not all spots are filled, but the big issue with having to wait longer for Pred games is the amount of ppl queuing for the most demanded spot.

Im at 30min and nothing so why bother

How would you fix it?

Implement what they have for the FT. there is no reason to have a fucking 30 min wait time

but you get in a ft match no problem, no reason for Pred to have the same

2 predators (SLIGHTLY DEBUFFED) v 5 FT (SEEING AS A PRED has been dropped this number cant be changed RIGHT NOW)

Starring at 15-20 minute wait times isnt something I am too down for.

Especially with private lobbies continually being dodgy

So create an infinite amount of servers and have them empty of ft mhm seems a little wackee but sure and why we are at it lets make the ft quee only be solo and the Predator gets three chances

Last week I queue on matchmaking for about 1 hour!!

The best way to solve the problem is put a “random” species game. You choose 1 FT and 1 Pred to play, then the game chooses 1 in the lobby to be the Pred. Just like in Fryday 13th.