Wait time

New here. Been playing for a few months. I really enjoy this game. I’ve jumped on here a few times to see any tips or reasons for certain glitches and such. Seen a few people ask about the wait time, but have never seen an answer. I had this on for 32 minutes, and only got to play one match that lasted five minutes. I pretty much rage quit, and wasn’t even in a match. The 2-3 minute wait is……okay, but what is up with this? Also, how can a fire team chase an alien across the map with out passing out. I understand I’m not good at this game, and understand there are some really good players, but dang. Anyways, really badass game, wait time is a real bummer.

2 Likes

Thats one of the major reasons I stopped playing as predator , I’d wait like 40 minutes for a match … then I’d either get put into a lobby with 3 bots , get kicked out the match , blue screen , get stuck on the map while playing , or matchmaking will get stuck on connecting … so I said screw it and stuck to fire team

1 Like

I’ve noticed an odd increase in matchmaking times, compared to the last few months. Pred matches were usually in the 2-4min range, now its around 4 to upwards of 6mins. It is rather frustrating.

1 Like

I get the bot matchmaking sometimes. When it happens, then it’s just screwed across the board all day. The connecting crap happened last night. Sometimes the 2-4 min days happen, but the 6-10 min crud like the lady below said, is more than often.

1 Like

What??? Really??? It should not exceed a bit more than 5 mins. Normally, it is 3-5 minutes. If it is more than that, just wait a while to ask for a match as Predator. If it says 4 minutes and you reach 6 and it still says “connecting” or something like that, just cancel and ask for another match.

load the Game, search a Match. End the Game, go to desktop and load the game again and search a match again…

IDK why but it works for me! everytime… 3-6 Minutes waiting for a Pred Match