Wait Times?

Hey GGs dude. Fucking randoms

1 Like

12 minutes for a lobby with 2 FT in it. 2 more minutes waiting for nobody else to join. Left and started over. This game really isn’t even worth waiting for anymore 🙄

OMFG 🤬🤬 waited another ten minutes. Full lobby. Game hangs on screen before entering game and get kicked out. It’s going to be OVER 30 MINUTES to get a game. Seriously fuck this trash.

@OldKingHamlet

1 Like

these wait times have me super impatient now. Been sadly playing clash over hunt just to get my pred fix quicker

I’ve just been playing cod

Not even worth it to me. Cod is the fornite of fps imo

I enjoy battle Royale 🤷‍♀️

It’s balanced and actually works. No one sided skull fucking mechanics to cater to a bunch of whiny little cock suckers

1 Like

Well said haha… Im just over the cod train. Its the same game every year… I will admit warzone is pretty intense and can be fun… crossplay turned off of course

You give and incentive or force predator players specifically out the role and queue times will drop.

Best incentive is Predators vs Predators

Or give them the offline mode they want so much

Lots of Preds will spend the majority of their time playing with themselves thus freeing up Pred ques

I’m just patiently waiting for adjustable difficulty bots. Never gonna see me in quickplay ever again when that happens. Had quite enough of the bullshit in this game

1st try today, estimated wait time 10 minutes. Game crash after 19 minutes.
2nd try, estimated wait time 9: 40. After 13 minutes, I entered an empty lobby.

Trying for the 3rd. Estimated wait time 9:56

1 Like

3rd time got a match. 4th time estimated wait 9:26

Since release it’s never averaged under 5 min for pred for me

Wait times are getting ridiculous. 10mins on average for Pred. Is this down to player numbers or have Illfonic fucked something up, as it seemed to get worse right after the update?

The answer:

BOTH

The amount of people playing is quite sad

They say the new COD is dead in the water with close to 4 million players

Meanwhile this game can’t even hit 1 million

The February update will likely see the largest exodus of players and seal the games fate

I don’t think this game even hits 100k on any given day

1 Like

Fucking ten minute wait only to get infinite connecting. Fuck off 🤬🖕

Going FTP might be their only chance left if they want to rise above mediocrity