Want to save this game give it a solo story mode!!!

theres been a video leak of single player

look at it on youtube or ask someone to post it

Predator dogs WILL save the franchise, guaranteed…

I’d love a story/solo mode, but if those useless pieces of crap haven’t fixed things that have fucked up the game for over a year, I swear they’re definitely NOT doing it.

1 Like

No, not in this post but I’m sure that they’ve said stuff like that before, hence why I’m saying it here.

Also not inherently bad but this one’s done it multiple times so it’s just annoying.

This

Bruh illfonic has literally stated that ‘lone wolf’ mode was the tutorial.

I’m also sure he’s a nazi

Pfff, I wouldn’t know so much about that lmao. Has he said something like that?

No but he hasn’t complained about balance either so let’s just assume everything

Yes he literally has, so has everyone in this fourm. Not everyone is asking for Single Player though.

I’m not out here calling him a nazi or a homophobe or what have you, so that pretty much came out of left field.

All of this is based assumption though
Just a “I’m sure he has”

Your just assuming so I’m comparing it to assuming he’s a nazi to show the problematic logic

You can look at profile history, which I did earlier and confirmed it myself. When I think about it is kinda funny since you’re trying to say that assuming something that’s like of common knowledge is problematic for some reason.

Then why didn’t you bring this up sooner?

The best you’ve done is

Which comes off as an assumption

When you use that to judge someone, it absolutely is. There’s always a chance an assumption is wrong.

Admittedly I forgot the thing existed until earlier but I wasn’t wrong lmao.

1 Like

Your never wrong until the time where you are, then you fucked up and made yourself the idiot.

Except he ain’t wrong.

Technically true, can’t argue with that.

The dumbest idea I ever seen about this game
Git gud buddy

Lol This guy’s like 10 years old, don’t worry about it. Trying to follow his logic is like trying to find your keys on acid.