War Hammer need to stand out from other weapons

After this update, heavy predator’s weapons has been significantly improved and are among this game’s best weapons.
-The battle axe is now insanely good, does bleeding damages, fast hits, and this game’s most powerfull heavy hit.
-The war club now does great damage, is a lot faster and is super hard to parry.
But what about the War Hammer ?
Sure it does decent damages.
Sure the sound and visual effects of its hits are unbelievably stylish.
But it has nothing specific. It’s just an axe which deal less damage without bleeding effect. It is still useless. So there is three options to make this weapon interesting :
-first, let the same damages and add a percentage of chance for the hammer to do a critical hit with 200 percent of damage, highest chance with a heavy hit
-second option : randomize the normal hits damages. The hammer seems to be an heavy unstable weapon. Minimum damage would be 50% lower than currently and maximum 75 or 100% higher
-make the heavy hit doing a slam or an energy attack (thanks kameofwar for the idea)

2 Likes

The hammer and the war club (standard) need something. The hammer is a lot better than before but it feels like a gimped axe while the standard club doesn’t seemed to have been touched at all.

Axe, fearless, ghost. It two hits everyone. Fucking amazing.

1 Like

war club has something special : you can’t parry it’s last hit and he is so much more fast (the hook is I don’t know for the standard one)

One hit for me.

it depends of fireteam’s perks if they have thick skin or something like that

I think you can one hit scout or recon without thick skin. Gotta have fearless and ghost on. Or fearless and assassin.

1 Like

I’m talking about the standard one not the variant. The standard seems to be exactly as it was, no speed boost or updated move set.

1 Like

ho ok. Maybe, I don’t know I’ve not tested yet

Ma dudes, just check my vid, it’s 2 min long. One shotted everyone with heavy attack.

@Weevo540 @Predator97427fr

No. Critical hit chance doesn’t belong in this game.

the only thing the warhammer needs is a slam like property where that heavy does splash damage around its’ radius or having the weapon equipped causes slam to do more damage

but regardless if you want things changed put i in feedback as they don’t read this category for game changes they read it to ban people

1 Like

I recommend minor knock back of fireteam when hit by war club and hammer. They do bonk.

1 Like

Like the club it should have a flashbang effect. Just increase the damage a bit and make it unable to be parried.

I gotta ask, have you ever tried to block a baseball bat swing with a butter knife? Its not easy

Give it a stumble chance to nearby Fireteam members.

1 Like

Actually, that’s a better idea than mine, but it would need a reload Time to prévient thé predator from spamming

could have it spend energy then after all the heavy attack looks like it ejects plasma i suppose i twould be cool to have a melee weapon that uses energy

1 Like

As a matter of fact I have. I didn’t have great friends growing up, but we’re not talkin baseball bats and butter knives…

1 Like