NO FUCK YOU!!!

DONT MAKE ME BITCH SLAP YOU!!!

YOU AINT SHIT.
YOUR VIDS SUCK.

YOU SUCK MOTHA FUCKA!!!

U gey

SHUT UP YOU FA’GGOT!!!

1 Like

a trailer that shows nothing new…except the text “the hunt begins again”. geeze whoever came up with this one must be given the award for originality…

4 Likes

NO U

Maybe. I’m just curious cause it was posted in IGN.

If they work as hard on the updates, they can’t fail

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

i havent been to these forums in a long time i forgot this game existed or thought they stopped supporting it. i just caught up turns out theirs a bunch of exploits in the pc version hackers lagswitchers apparently. looks like il be staying away from the pc version then for a while. question is will those things get fixed also the ps5 version will it be a free upgrade or we expected to pay for that after the game was neglected and ignored for so long … and radio silence. hope it works out or we get more content changes etc balance. ive always wanted the pyramid as a map from alien vs predator but you know just a pipe dream lol

1 Like

I AM YOUR GOD!!! NOW BOW BEFORE ME!!!

I hope Illfonic steps up there game for this remaster. Mainly, I just hope they fix this game of its bugs and update the textures. The audio in this game is a little too good already… quite surprising really.