We Can Kill It Trophy Glitch

Killed the Predator myself with stat at end game and even recovered body before too but no trophy. Is it glitched?

1 Like

I have same problem. I have claimed heaps of bodies but never got achievement for killing one!!!
Can someone fix this please. On PS4 by the way. Thanks. Hopefully by next patch for DLC.

1 Like

Now Im not trying to sound like a asshole, nor do I think you are dumb!

Have you as your player fired the last bullet to kill the Predator! Like he is taking a knee for The BLM and you take his mask and put him down?

Cause if you are not the one to successfully put down the Predator then it wouldn’t count!

However it may also be bugged since they took the Predator killed category off the scoreboard screen!

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

You think that’s crazy, the trophy just popped for me tonight, crazy thing is, I was the predator, playing solo with bots, and I put the control down and stepped out for a min, when I came back I was dead and the trophy was in my notifications. After reading the trophy narrative about helping my fireteam kill a predator I had to rewatch what happened so when I put the control down I guess I was right outside the map boundary and after the countdown it killed me and popped the trophy, so I guess you could try that and see if it works for you as well. Also you can use emotes to make predator spin like Jason when he gets knocked down in Friday along with other animation cancels dealing with the mimic wheel. 😅😂

Still think it’s bugged literally just 1v1’d a pred with last teammate downed and I full killed it and still no trophy

So bomb disarmed and everything?