We need bots already

Seems like I’m asking for a lot these past couple days… but lord. Every other game. Borderline every game. Someone just leaves or is AFK

3 Likes

Facts

2 Likes

I feel like a bot in this game would hurt a ft and or if wasn’t going to be a hindrance to the ft it would have to be so advanced that the devs may accidentally create SkyNet!!!

2 Likes

All I want it to do is shoot a predator that’s literally claiming my teammate infront of us 😂 I don’t need it to be S tier or nothing

3 Likes

Okay so what of the pred is smart amd kills ur other 2 real players leaves you and the bot alive and just follows the bot to you because you know the ai are stupid like that already!!! Lol sorry

But yeah it wouldn’t need to mud up the devs can just make it not have a heat sig!! Then just throw nades and shoot!!
Also maybe a pick up!!

Also we need the ability to kill it with FF so that it doesn’t just aimlessly follow you and get exploited by the Pred!!

I mean why not make it mud up, if members of the team mud up, it muds up. If they don’t, it won’t. Why not?

2 Likes

True!! But then it knows tactics to use against us when it becomes Sentient

1 Like

What a horrifying thought

1 Like

Lol!!! I mean shit according to the Doomsday clock we are 5 seconds away from Midnight so Illfonic creating advanced ai for bot might just take us there what do you think @OldKingHamlet

1 Like

Would bad bot AI really be any different from some of the human players out there? Shooting barrels you are standing next to, not mudding up, just general stupidity? We wait how many minutes in queu to team with them, why not wait less for a bot to do the same? Just sayin’, lol.

Why are you standing next to a barrel tho! I would blow you up to lol!!

Minutes for Fire team?

1 Like

Ha lol yeah I was using it as an example of complaints I read. If I’m anywhere near a barrel it is because the damn thing is next to a doorway, interactable, or a pickup I’m going for. I was mostly joking and being a dick besides that I actually am pro-bot.

1 Like

James Cameron played a few rounds of COD zombies recently. The bots in that are very good. So are the bots in left4dead which is an old game. Even your companions in Fallout 4 are semi useful. It’s embarrassing how bad the A.I is in this game compared to bots that other games had 10 to 15 years ago.

In PHG we have A.I but they seem to have left out the intelligence part. Bots with PHG standards of A.I would just make things worse.

1 Like

Have you played solo queue? The majority of randos might as well be bots.

1 Like

Lmao. That’s what I said. I swear sometimes I’d rather trust my “life” to the A.I. Guerrillas/Mercs.

Bruh I’ve straight up had randos stare at the plasma caster red line and then start shooting at where it’s pointing instead of the UNCLOAKED PRED IN THE TREES AIMING IT.

1 Like

Pfft. At least we know the A.I. would aim right at the Pred everytime. Cloaked or not!

Obviously the real human is at work or something and the cat at home is playing.