We need predator dogs

Ypu’ve got a valid point there XD

Parry is a game mechanic needed to avoid predators stomping the entire team in melee.

Never finished a mission in 3:30 second. Now if you want the FT to take longer to finish mission, make sure you keep’em busy as the predator.

It would be a cool new weapon. I imagine you would just control it like the smart disc.

It could work as a gear slot working as a damaging and slowing I think having a cooldown would be more appropriate then number of uses. You couldn’t have the dogs too strong otherwise it would be OP they’d have to balance the frequency of use with how powerful it would be.

I think the dogs are going to be more like cannon fodder, a way for the Pred to apply pressure but that pressure will quickly disappear.

How bout the dogs can be a second way of tracking maybe so you can use a Pred with no mask? Or if you lose your Bio Mask. I also like as Slasher_Clone suggested acting as a distraction that does minimal damage but increases pressure forcing the FT to decide who to deal with first the dogs the Pred or other AI. I imagine something though would need to be done to retain balance for the FT.

No ty

Could be that the pred gets a whistle with three uses as gear. Whenever it’s used a pred dog will be unleashed for every one member of the FT. They’d be able to track the FT and attack them however their damage and health would be the same as a regular PMC.

Needs testing but that might be too much. Maybe two calls of one per FT.

The problem I see is using it to find the last player before they can make a call, course if we get a radio Op. then that might not be an issue.

Yeah what I mean is if there are four living FT then there’ll be four dogs but let’s say you killed 3 of them then only one dog will be called in if you use it. The gear usage would probably be reduced to 1-2 and the weight would be 5-6. Could be a great tool for berserker.

I’m in full support of the Predator having some perk of piece of equipment that allows him to call in temporary AI assistance. (on a reasonable cooldown, and with limited uses).

The twist is that the AI is terrible, does 5 damage, and can’t turn corners at anything other than a 90 degree angle so you wasted a gear slot

Dogs could be fun. I’d like the variety as FT. But they’d be a huge advantage as the pred could just wait till the FT is surrounded by AI then call in the dogs and attack himself too. Would be op in those cases. For balance you would need to either give the FT something to counter them or preferably make attack dogs high perk cost. Like the max a pred can equip. Or make them take up 2 weapon slots so he only has wrist blade and caster.

Not that I disagree with you Mad, but as long as the STGZ and the dogs fight each other as well, it might not be as OP to release them when the FT are already under pressure. Could end up being a waste as the dogs could become distracted by multiple targets.

But would they? AI is retarded.

Like I said I don’t disagree. They probably will be used to apply too much pressure, or when pressure is already being applied.

If the Hounds are easily distracted by the STGZ NPC’s, it might not be the best time to use them. Could off set this over pressure.

Could be used after they just got out of a firefight with the predator attacking. It’d be a good way to make them use up ammo before engaging or providing a distraction.

Yeah hopefully. I really like the idea of being able to apply pressure out in the open or after a firefight when their trying to heal and scrounge ammo.

As FT, I’m excited to have new enemy types.
I see the Hounds as a step toward more exciting prey for the Pred/FT.
Bigger, meaner bots that will give us trophy opportunities and some real challenge.