We need predator dogs

Like in the movie
Reinforcement from the FT team activate this !!
Sry for my english ^^

6 Likes

I would love to see a tracker predator with two dogs who follows the humans around and highlights them for the pred . Only problem is the tracker predator is just that … a tracker and doesn’t have any weapons if I remember .

I’m liking this idea and am rezzing this to show support. Would love a predator dog in some way - so many different ideas can be implemented on how it’s used.

2 Likes

I think when FT scores a Predator body, instead of Stargazer units (which wouldnt make sense- how would they know if a predator dies?), Predator should automatically send in the hounds!

Nope. Both tracker and the Assassin had weapons. Tracker in particular had wrist blades and his own shoulder cannon.

And an attack chopper for the FT to chase the pred down in second wind.

On a more serious note, the AI in this game is horrible. There is no way they can make an AI dog to do anything. At one point I’ve seen 2 NPCs running into each other trying to go in different directions.

1 Like

We need hellhound dog. Not retarded The predator dog who look like ps2 npc

The only thing I can be happy about is the fact they have some crazy rag doll physics! And they get dismembered .

Did you noticed that the predator body is in 1 place for X fireteam guy and in another place for some other guy?

Wouldn’t mind this…

Perhaps this one looks a bit too much like the actual Predator…

1 Like

Ya think we can turn the dogs into allies by a simple bullet to the head?

Or we can eat them 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

And the marines should get this:

I’m sure we’ll get them at some point.

Those pictures are awesome, I like the Pred looking one.

I swear if they add dogs and they’re the shitty 2018 ones imma be pissed

2 Likes

I thought about this 👀

Like could call them in after a certain time. They’d help by making added pressure to split the fire team up, if a FT member went down while there active it would drag them away from the team for a quick kill (by the predator) if no other FT members prevent this

All this could be stopped by outright killing them too so it’s fair n all

Probably never going to happen but was nice to thinks of a way they could be implemented into the game 👍🏻

hounds*

This is as fair as having FT calling in attack choppers to shoot missiles at the predator but allowing the predator to eventually destroy the chopper with the plasma gun.

If the predaor gets anything like what you described, you’re going to have to give massive buffs to the FT. Imagine an alarm sounds, NPCs rush in, predator summon dogs and attacks the FT.

1 Like

As long as its the bad-ass looking spiked monsters from Predators, not that retarded bullshit from The Predator

3 Likes

Nobody seriously thinks they’re going to be doing this. Look how retarded the AI for the soldiers is. Can you imagine what it would be like to try and implement hunting dogs.

4 Likes

I thought about that 🤔 but that’s where the timer comes in, say around the 7 minute mark.

It takes 3:30 seconds to do most missions outright so you got plenty of time to kill Npc’s, escape Etc.

And no need for a chopper you have an invincible knife that can cut through nets and stop a 800 pound alien in its tracks 👌😂

Seriously tho i doubt it will ever be implemented but it was nice to picture dutch being dragged off to a very unfortunate demise😅