We should be able to wear Dutch's Predator mask or any Predator mask as headgear

Dude we need that

Heres the thing though. That was a kid. Not an adult.

Though I respect (respectfully disagree) the opinion that thats going to far.

Most people seem to want to see Yautja Prime where as I want prime to be a secret.

1 Like

What is that from?

Ghost Recon Wildlands
It had a Predator mission in it

1 Like

Technically it is predator. Do they own the right to it or is it still partially owned by Ubi?

It looked goofy in wildlands too and pred’s head/gear is like 3x the size of a humans. Only time it works is when its gear with adjustable straps, and Noland still looked like a cosplay kid. Atleast he had the excuse of trying to scrap together materials to survive. A fireteam going in dressed as predators is just ridiculous though.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Illfonic would make it work
The FT version itself wouldn’t be 1 to 1 Predator size, because the one on Dutch’s shoulder is actually smaller than a normal sized Predator mask

No idea

It’s over man it’s going to no longer be in the game 😭

YA I heard about that. I wonder why though. There has to be a reason behind it.

Besides that doesn’t mean we can’t get a pseudo Version in PHG.

It’s cuz of licensing, they no longer have it

1 Like

So simce they don’t have the license to pred anymorex does that mean they lose their license to their gear as well?

I dunno I heard the content will be in the game afterwards but that’s it’s gone

1 Like

That sucks for those who haven’t played that game yet

Ya people should be told now that’s why I’m telling the community before it’s to late

Shit, even the Predator inspired tattoos on Elite FT Outfits is ridiculous to me. Besides from that, only Elite outfits I like are Recon’s and Scout’s.

I really dislike the Predator tattoos on the elite outfits and is the main reason I don’t equip them

lol its like if colonial marines got xenomorphs tattooed on their arm. Awful and the things are killing your comrades.

Yeah and in both circumstances Colonial Marines and FT shouldn’t have a clue as to what those aliens are until after they survive, with potential PTSD

Well if they were an established team designed for hunting Xeno’s, that’d actaully be cool.