WeebyKiwiis trash

5 sawz shot for put a predator in second wind.

6/7 bow shot for down AND fully kill a downed FT. but hey that a bit of a separate issue ;)

1 Like

Wait, Thundercat does stream?

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Streamers are scum 😅

2 Likes

Rly? Link please.

3 Likes

Find it its here on the forums

1 Like

Okay, but if you’re going to do that comparison, it would take about 12 hits to “fully” kill the predator, if you include second wind health.

yeah butthe difference is the pred is alone when he is in second wind. the FT are usually not and can defend their fallen teamates

Well when I played against you I felt no difference.
You were “leap spamming” which is just a bigger jump.

Which I’m not really complaining cause I get it, you have to keep moving.
But idk you say it takes no skill and are talking shit about it, but yet you do it lol.

Too many people hate pred mobility and melee.

1 Like

Exactly my point. You have to regulate your stamina with leaps at least. That’s all I’m saying jumps need as well.

That’s not to say that fireteam doesn’t need nerfs to defensive class perks, damage specializations, sawz50, field medic, and less chance to both parry the predator and do damage.

1 Like

@CHUCK_YT
@weebykiwi
@Thunderwolf450
Enjoy:

1 Like

Did he clap you with plasma caster

1 Like

Opposite

1 Like

So how is the other dude a spammer then?

1 Like

Onion aka Thunder-cats =FT
Me=predator

Comprende?

1 Like

And he’s saying you suck cause you spam?

1 Like

That’s the theme of the thread and his behavior in general

1 Like

Cause you used the plasma caster, you’re a spammer? Lol hmmm

1 Like

Yep. That’s the logic. Best part: it was in my…
🙈🙉🙊
Wait for it…

Caster centric Elder build that sticks to trees

2 Likes

End of the day we kicked eachothers asses, I lost and it was a great match. Buuuut someone had to talk some shit.
He did it to everyone during his crap ass stream last night, then proceeded to do the same shit he condemns when he played pred. And also melee through walls. 0 distance combo throw camp downed teammates. So the irony and hypocrisy is all rather funny

1 Like