2 Likes

Sounds like itā€™s hurt you
Everything that I said before is completely true
Btw thats not an official Rank list
And as I said before
Ps players donā€™t need pc player to make a tier list for them

You can read all of those again bro
Donā€™t need to repeat

. . . you do realised that the guy i was calling out was @TheDevilHimself ā€¦?

still waiting for them to make one tho xDDDD

never say its was one.

Sorry, KB&M?

Keyboard & mouse

1 Like

My beef all along was 1.05 melee nerf. You nerf predator melee. You kill ps4 preds

1 Like

Ah, thx

1 Like

ā€œhave the balls to play with an objectively less accurate input device vs mouseā€ is a strange argument. its like saying people have balls for playing with touchpad instead of mouse. granted pred doesnt get hit as hard as FT does because A. its third person and B caster splash

i donā€™t blame ps players with crossplay off because who wants to play on an uneven playing field? motor skill required to use mouse is technically lower as its precise down to individual pixels with a flick of the wrist compared to ps players scrolling both thumbs around, and most only prioritize one at a time or minimize use of the Y axis as much as possible especially in an FPS.

1 Like

Well, now itā€™s just the Epic community. Have no idea who 99% of Steam players are.

1 Like

Good point

My crossplay has been on since day fucking one

1 Like

Iā€™ve been so goddam busy lately haha I honestly donā€™t care enough to track down the best console players anymore. I just play this game to have fun every now and then thats it. I apologize for saying I would and i did for awhile but once I started it things were just way to unorganized to keep an honest non biased track. The game isnā€™t organized enough to make an accurate list at this point. If I had the time to make an accurate list I would. I have more important things to do. But after a year. I would definitely say the good pred console players are still out there. They do well against premades and deathsquads. And obviously youā€™ll know a good one when you run across them. But best believe youā€™re list is still 99% bullshit. And the best ones donā€™t ever judge themselves based on random encounters in public matches. They can maul through 30 publics like its nothing against randoms. I have run through 40 matches in publics winning every game as pred in a row last few days. So basically 150 games Iā€™ve won as pred in a row in one week. But thatā€™s not impressive. The best way to see how good they are are against private premades or premades in public.

When you said Big Mouth I thought this thread would be about the pedo show

Console is where the MEN play. Cpu is for woke sissys

1 Like

come backwater 1v1

? What do u mean?

was referencing a DBD meme lmao

1 Like

As a woke sissy computer player I can confirm šŸ˜œ

1 Like