Welp. Big mouth. small caster.

Long ago i have made this :

My personnal point of view on who was a good PS4 predator. of course being a PC player have brought some controversy… from the PS4 community who judged my “view” as not fit to know who is a good predator and who is not.

One in particular blasted a lot about making a tier list of the best among the best who would normaly “dwarf” my own list.

well its not my nature to call out people like this but hmmmm @TheDevilHimself YO where is your list its been 2 months of already. i take me 28 days to gather a good 50+ players into that list. surelly you have probably have work on something? didn’t you???

5 Likes

I think you missed the point of everyone’s complaints regarding your list.

The PC community is much smaller and more known to each other than the console community. On top of that, a lot of the more experienced players don’t bother with crossplay because they turned it off back when cloak was garbage and low graphics exploits were an issue and also because quite frankly, KB&M vs. controller create some unfair match ups with regard to accuracy.

So when you spend a weekend writing down random encounters and judging them, and say “Here are the skill tiers of Playstation players, as you can see they all suck” you have to understand your getting a bad sampling.

4 Likes

Yeah he would have had to start making this list when the game came out and did his list at the year anniversary maybe it would have been accepted more by the ps community! But nope

1 Like

Or even browse the “Post your videos” post and invite a few that looked good to some private rounds or something

3 Likes

That would have been a good start!

The fact that PS player base is so large that im still running into players I have never met in public before but have also met while playing private matches together!

1 Like

and you missed the point of that conversation here. when you say something or blast about something, dont just say it actually do it. and that something i hate: big mouth no action.

That I can concur with.

Still, I’m not wrong

1 Like

Is the point that your calling out this person

but your not totally right either (here we go with the old good ps4 vs pc conversation lmao)

but more seriously. when i make that thread it was only for show and prove that actuall good PS4 predator existed, point those who dare put crossplay on and bring them into the light and say :

“hey thoses guys overhere, they have not only have the balls to play with crossplay on! no matter if there is real cheat, but they are also actually very good and deserve some respect”

that i was my original intention.

1 Like

You dont need balls to play crossplay.
It doesnt prove anything.

When you say this you’re pretty much ignoring the players who are good, and dont play crossplay.

Why ignore that a lot of us dont play crossplay simply because we dont like you pc players?

Like for me, with or lose, I cant see having fun with you guys.
I’ve beaten pc players before too though.

It’s the personalities on avoiding.
Yall need to seriously stop thinking you’re the best.
If you’re that good, get on a ps and let’s see what you got?

A good player will do good no matter what ya?
You guys seem to be do obsessed with rankings and tier list, so actually show dedication to it.

Whats that?
You don’t want to play on ps?
Thst just shows you actually dont really care.

How are you gonna call out ppl for not doing anything yet you guys refuse to put in any actual work to prove yourselves?

Furthermore, there ain’t no fkn balance in this game, so these list, all inaccurate.

I hope this is a typo otherwise you’re really kinda reinforcing the PC elitist stereotype. Which also added to the problem. You’re intentions may be good but even the way you frame it now is kind of
“Look! The peasants aren’t that bad”
See what I mean?

i writted that on purpose. it was only for mock the old stupide joke who was "PS play noob, pc player good. "

Just keep the PS Predators separate from the PC Predators, mainly because there’s some perks which PS can’t fully utilize perks compared to PC for example fast hands but also aiming on PC is far superior. Grab some people who you think look interesting from Reddit and the Forums then work things out.

2 Likes

i cant argue with that.

Fair enough. Gave you the benefit of the doubt as I’ve never really seen you as the elitist type.

1 Like

Personally I didn’t have a problem with the list
:)

1 Like

I suck too much alien shlong to make a list if I were to make to make one it would probably go like this

SS: Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master

S: Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master

A: Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master

B: Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master

C: Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master

D: Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master, Blade_Master

(Special mention to Blade_Master)

1 Like

… S.I.M.P

1 Like

So…you like Grenade master?

NO U