Welp the HUNT Expansion DLC this late July. Concept.

well thats what Titan fall 2 and Dishonored 2 is for right?

Man you are putting game devs at illfonic to shame man. I seriously thought it was really, it is soul crushing that it isn’t. They need to implement your concept asap. This would make this game blow up ridiculously and make it 10 times better than what it already is.

2 Likes

Titan-fall 2 dear lord. I have not touched yet I at least know about Dishonored 2.
I guess it’s more for me Dark Souls and Bloodborne for me because Im just a terrible human being to myself.

hey man as long as you keep your whips and Rubber suits in YOUR room and no where near me your fine have at her

1 Like

lol. Thanks man, I guess I better fill out one of their For Hire forms.

I wish we could get this kind of content, but I have a strong feeling it will be some time before we see any major overhauls in the game.

Omg yes. That’s awesome. I love xenos. Holy. Illfonic has to see that

1 Like

Shit… when I read this I thought it was legit… I got too excited… damn. Typical too good to be true… lol. Nice one though

5 Likes

Space Marines will Come for you

Last I checked people were already forgetting it soon as ghost of Tsushima is out I’m gone anyway XD

Very well done Papa_Applepie

1 Like

I actually loved this …u should work with IllFonic lol

2 Likes

This stuff will make the game fun, sadly I doubt it

1 Like

Community:
making a new content by themselves, making concepts, arts
Illfonic:
let’s add a new jungle map

2 Likes

What’s Illfonic’s track record with map and game mode updates on other games?

I applaud your efforts and ideas, but I think it’s pretty poor to write the thread title and intro as if this were a genuine DLC. A lot of people new to the forum, or unfamiliar with your previous posts are going to start reading it, get excited, then (rightly) feel they’ve been deceived.

Your previous posts made it more clear they were ‘concepts’. Not sure why you decided to drop that distinction, but I hope it wasn’t purely so you could fool people and make it more click-baity.

2 Likes

Illfonic:
Lets add a new predator that has never been seen in the franchise
Community:
uhhh fuk this i want wolf predator or i will deinstall this game and give it a bad review

1 Like

Illfonic:
Adds new content
Communtiy right after update:
I though there gonna add 47 maps
,139 gamemodes and 393 new characters in this update. I hate illfonic and want refund noowwww

I added Concept into the title. If that helps.

I probably wasn’t paying attention since it was late at night when I wrote the script for the post.

But the good news is, this my last Concept anyways.

Thanks for doing that. I just wanted to avoid the crushing disappointment many would feel once they realised this wasn’t real, and that’s a testament to your skill at producing these concepts.

You’re obviously talented, and it’s cool the effort you’ve taken to diverse new ideas for this game. I certainly don’t think it’s good news that this is your last concept, but I can appreciate the amount of time it must take to put together these visuals.

Hopefully Illfonic will notice these, though I suspect the ‘Alien’ inclusion is out of the question due to license issues (even though they’re owned by the same company).

1 Like

I wish this was a thing…

1 Like