Welp the HUNT Expansion DLC this late July. Concept.

DONE
Are you guys ready?

The Hunt Expansion includes a new Matchmaking screen. Maps, Whiteout, Wildfire, and Cityscape. New Game Modes, and Early Access to 1997’s City Hunter skin for the Predator before it’s August release.

But, most of all. A chance to Hunt a Xenomorph Queen. And all the bragging rights to show off your skills on the Yearly Leaderboard with your team. Or, even solo?

What’s this all mean?

New Map Types

• WHITEOUT
  • WILDFIRE
  • CITYSCAPE

Each map comes with a new challenge that will test and Prepare you for the new Game Mode HUNT.

How well will you do when communication is key on a map that blinds you.
How coordinated will your team be while under intense pressure, when every second matters in the heat of the moment.
And, how good is your team at defending the prize on a map that is always changing against your better judgement.

• Whiteout will not only force your voice, but expose you’re lack of skills to communicate with your team. If you choose not to. Bringing in a new mechanic called Frost Bite with some very serious consequences if you don’t speak up. There is no lone wolfing it here.

• Wildfire is an unforgiving map, made to test your ability to perform under pressure. Where there is no timer above your head. The increasing wild fire that spreads throughout this map will surely give you a run for your money if you slack off. Depleting Resources and more at an alarming rate. Predators and Ft’s better start thinking fast and acting on it even quicker.

• There’s nothing like defending alien tech FT on Cityscape. You’re ability FT to defend will be tested here. Especially on a high speed train that’s constantly changing routs throughout the City.
    How long do you think you can fend off the Predator from re-claiming their gear?
    While the map’s ever changing tracks and, “complications” put kinks in your plans all the while.
    Did we mention that one of you will be firing a M134 Gatling Gun from a Helicopter?

Details of these maps and their functions will be released in the near future*

The HUNT EXPANSION

What you guys have truly been waiting for.
The new game mode HUNT!

HUNT

Or be hunted Predators.

This game mode offers you a chance to prove your honor and rightful bragging rights in these Challenging Raids!
Compete against fellow teams to claim glory and the rightful place on the Yearly Learderboard!

• Choose up to 2 other Predators to join you.
    -Or Match up randomly. (But we highly advise against this)

Your team of 3 will be put on a map void of almost all life. Where the three of you will have to find the Xenomorph Queen on the map and claim it. Though it should not be hard to find her since that is not the challange.
Taking down the worthy prey is though.
This AI boss will not go down easily, and will punish any mistake your team makes.
With the added bonus of a Yearly Gear Restriction.
This boss is quite capable of 2 tapping a Predator into second wind.
And if you’re not paying attention enough, 1 tapping you with a heavy move right into an instant death.
Where you will have to remain the rest of the game Observing your fellow yautja brothers.
Hopefully aiding them into not making a mistake. As a win, will still count for all of you as a team.

This probably seems a bit harsh, getting 2 tapped.
But the point of this game mode is not to hold your hand.
In fact, it is to prove who can adapt and strive to be the best at Hunting these Yearly Bosses.

Course the Xenomorph Queen will have animations and audio cues to inform Predators of incoming attacks. But, you have to be paying attention.
Xenomorph Drones will be present at special times, but they will compare nothing to the boss itself.
They’re more of a distraction then a threat.
And a distraction is a good enough opening for this boss to wipe you out.

• There is no timer, just kill or be killed.
  • There are Boars and other animals to restore health when needed.
    -But don’t stray to far from your team, one wrong move can make this Mode even harder then it has to be.
  • One Yearly Restriction challenge.
  • And the more succesful Hunts under your teams belt, the higher chances your team will be crowned for that Year.
  • Squad Prizes will be rewarded to the most Successful Hunting team with Exclusive Gear and prizes for that Year!

(Don’t worry, the gear and prizes will be available during the next year with slight modifications to be earned again. Teams that have already earned yearly Prizes and Leaderboard Statues cannot Win again since they have already proven their skills as Elders).

LONEWOLF HUNTS

And, just when you thought we were done torturing you guys!

For all the loners out there and Predators looking to step up their game.
HUNTS can also be done solo.
But don’t expect the mode to change, in fact.
The game mode will not change at all, and you will have to prove that you can not only Hunt worthy prey.
But, that you can hunt it alone.
Be extra careful, extra tactical, and ready to die allot in the beginning.
But if you can master and overcome this boss solo, then more power to you Predator.

Not only will LoneWolf Predators make it on their own Yearly Leaderboard.
Receive all the same prizes as Squads Hunts would.
But, LoneWolf’s will receive an extra trophy for their suffering and hardship.

The Aging Skull

-The Aging Skull is a trophy only earned through HUNTS done solo in succession to making the Yearly Leaderboard.
-This Trophy can be worn on the hip of your Predator.
-And, with every passing year in the game, the skull will begin to age and twist, morph, and darken.
-What race does this skull belong to, is a mystery. But, you’ve earned it.
-And, all will know that you’ve suffered hardship just to get it.

Yearly Leaderboard

Just a simple sum up.
The new game mode will spark a Leader Board Roster. Where a single team of 3 will be chosen to receive their Exclusive Squad prizes and trophies for their successful Hunts.
A single solo Lone Wolf will also be chosen as well, receiving all the same rewards with the exception of the Aging Skull.

The number of Successful Queens Killed and Xenomorph Drones will add up the points to prove what team is worthy of being true Elders.

Once you’ve made it into the Leaderboard, your there to stay. This will give newer teams chances to prove themselves down the line and join the Elders ranking.
At least until a new Worthy Prey is brought into the HUNT.
That’s right every year a new BOSS will be brought in, a new challenge to prove your worth.

Then it’s all fair game all over again.

So, will you be joining the HUNT Predators? Testing your skills on the new map types FT?
How far are you willing to push your sanity LoneWolves for that Aging skull?
Find out, in the HUNT Expansion!

I hope you guys liked this. From:
Vote for the next PHG Concept 2?
The Winning Community Poll New Game Mode, and the winning color. Royal Red.
This was your concept - The HUNT Expansion!

A complete overhaul.

Since this would be my last major community concept, I figured I’d go all out for you guys.
It took longer and I’m sorry for that, the editing and drawing, all the revising.
It’s the dumbest idea I’ve had yet, and I loved making it.

(I wasn’t even going to post this today because of the DLC hype and the new bugs, but I think it’s time to bring it out of the closet and move on).

I can’t thank you guys enough for participating in the Poll!
And again, I hope you’ve enjoyed the concept.

I have one more thing for you guys as a fun little add on to the Royal Red theme.

The First to guess the name of this Trophy bellow.
Will get a custom chibi predator from me.

And, just thanks again for the concept guys. Happy Hunting!

DONE3

The Concept art for the maps I made:

28 Likes

god no, please no. Xenos would Barry this game im telling you.

7 Likes

Deadeyebudda = the trophy

6 Likes

Is this for real or are you fucking with me so hard that when I hear yes I might jump off a cliff?

3 Likes

Its just a concept Sammy dont worry.
You know this shit would NEVER make it in game lol.

4 Likes

Lol not even if i was Budda i would say some shit like

" TARGET ISO IS SUCH A SPONE FED BS CRUTCH FOR PLAYERS blah blah blah"

no im making you a promiss that if xenos was added to this game when its ment to be a predator only game it wouldnt just kill the game it would Barry it like it would be forgotten with in the week like dont through out the game please…

1 Like

This is the best concept I’ve seen by far lol
Very well done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 If only it were real…

2 Likes

No, I love this… deadeye was my guess for the chibi.

2 Likes

Lol… like its a cool idea and i would love like xenos hinted in the game but not like IN THE GAME you know what i mean? like throw some Xeno skulls or an AVP map or some shit like that but having Xeno ai would just no… please…

5 Likes

oh lol

My sentiments exactly👌🏼💯

Great concept and designs, you could have a bright future in games design.

1 Like

Yeah I gotcha.
I only wanted to pass the idea of HUNT, as a game mode where illfonic has to bring in a new Boss every year for us Predators to fight as a group of 3 to take down to earn Exclusive Elder prizes. Whatever Boss they choose to create in the next year is on them. I sadly don’t know any other races the yautja have fought against other than Xenoderps. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

what like a fucking Raid? that sounds fucking awesome come too think of it .

2 Likes

No it’s not deadeye slasher but your close as far as comic characters goes. :)

Bingo Sammy, just like that only you get fucked up way faster for not paying attention. Like if Darksouls level of hard if your not careful. Just get back slapped right out the map.

And there is no timer so as long as everyones doing their part to down health on the boss, it’s all good.

This would be so badass tho bring so much more to the game in a gamemode lol

2 Likes

I really thought this was real for a minute😩😭

4 Likes

yea i cant see that being bad for the game in anyway.

but first i want a Single player mode more then anything because when im getting Que times like THISCapture

it would be nice to have a game to play instead of sitting and waiting for the game to say ok heres your turn on the slide.

speaking of witch you know what Slides have in commen with this game?

there both flashy look more fun then it really is and once you had your turns on the thing it gets borring fast.

also your turns are over way to fast am i right? EH EH?? come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

2 Likes

See that’s what that parts for. I figured that allot of people / the other half of the world wouldn’t want to group up with 2 others just to do a Raid.

From my personal experience with Destiny. I had shit connection, bad players and lack of enjoyment, So many things going wrong as far as trying to even find people to raid with.
I didn’t even care how hard it was, if I could do it alone I will do it dammit. But the problem was there was no solo mode.

Which is why I added the LONEWOLF HUNTS, because for all those out there that don’t want to be bother with others, you can Raid solo. It’s still gonna be fucking hard as hell but you can do it and even get an extra trophy for your hardship as the Aging Skull. A warping alien skull that with every passing year just gets more fucked up looking.
But yeah I gotcha you guys. I know what it’s like when you got shit connection, or no friends, or just want an extra challenge. Ect.
Plus, I added it because PHG has an offline mode, its fucked up but it exists and I’d love for Loners to be able to HUNT while basically chilling at home with nothing else to do.

P.S I feel sooo bad for you. I don’t even get those wait times lol. Dang Sammy.

1 Like

Thanks man. I’m actually working with a small team right now on our first game. So, it’s good to know Im walking in the right direction at least. :)