Wendigo + Skinwalker DLC Predators

Hell yeah, give her a weapon that turns them to stone for a short time and bam, instant legend.

Go with a bear trap type weapon or something of that nature so it’s not to over powered.

2 Likes

In my opinion, the preds we got so far didn’t dress up like Human cultures, their tribe armors influenced human culture.

3 Likes

Yes I’m all in for a Wendigo and Skinwalker Predator.
Another Predator class from folklore that I could imagine is a Djinn Predator.

2 Likes

Meh.

I’m pretty on the fence about their history-based classes. No joke, I liked City Hunter the most.

Va una hembra predator egipcia

Interesting take, not sure it’s supported by the 3 we have currently. They all seem based on us rather than the other way around. Your way of looking at it might be the better one, if they are going to add narrative elements. I lean the other way because the way they’ve been named, the Samurai is the Samurai, not an Oni. He’s based off off Japanese Samurai, who in turn wear masks to appear as monsters but maybe it’s a circle and a Pred inspired the oni which then inspired the Samurai, who a Pred then copied.

I guess it could be something circular like that.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not supported as you said, but if illfonic wanted to make a narrative push it would make more sense then preds cosplaying in my opinion. Hoping if we get something like Pred Transmissions in the future it flushes this out.

1 Like

Edit: added reference images.
@Durbs2001 @MostlyPizza @GetToLaChappa what do you all think of these concepts?

2 words 1 story:
“Three sparks”

1 Like

I’m ok with them

1 Like

Edit: moved to feedback because my last brain cell wasn’t functioning yesterday.
@OldKingHamlet and @Courier now you all can use this and pitch it!

This is exactly what I was thinking! And if they can’t make a predator fully then at least give a predator mask that resembles the windigo.

1 Like

Hey, someone else who knows the traditional spelling! A Wendigo mask would be really cool!

1 Like

Video please!!!😭😭😭🤣

bump

Really like this idea!