What about a new predator weapon

I think it would be easier to make the glaive a combistick reskin with different attack animations and stealth kill

That. Razor sharp bone bladed (thinking back to Concrete Jungle here. The Glaive or the Maul.

1 Like

It’s already OP

2 Likes

I vote first make the existing weapons work

1. Bow hit boxes
  2. Disk a glitchy laggy fuck bomb
  3. Nets not netting FT while they’re interacting with something. How am I supposed to fuck with the guy reviving his buddy?
  4. Melee tracking and going right through FT at point blank range
4 Likes

Baseball bat that slugs a FT member 50m away😈

2 Likes

Especially with the Smart Disc I’ve noticed, like I slice clean through them and it doesn’t register the hit🙄

Cool pic! Where’d you find it from?!

1 Like

HAHAHAH! Good One!

1 Like

I just looked up Yautja weapons 😜

1 Like

Yes please I want this! give it a bleed function that stacks with subsequent hits and should still inflict bleed at a reduced ratio if parried, maybe even giving it a function for alt where it can be split into 2 smaller hand glaives for quicker but less damaging attacks. You could even remove the parry bleed effect when in dual wield mode making it an advantage of using the weapon two handed but at the cost of more stamina usage and slower attack speed…
Sorry I get over excited sometimes…
😒

1 Like

When every Predator from all films is added and some from certain games. Also when one character for FT is added from each film I am satisfied. I will hope for maps to correlate.

That should be a feature. Sadly, the last time I used the net, it definitely stopped revives and using med bags.