What about a new predator weapon

Not the Warclub, warclub still sucks lol.

5 Likes

Whip

6 Likes

Bone spear

3 Likes

Dick gun

4 Likes

Slingshot and dildo

3 Likes

I’m gonna vote whip also. As much of a pipedream it is given the physics/animation challenges involved. It would be fucken rad to lash a bitch from 12 feet away and pull them in for a bladefist raping.

4 Likes

I’d like to see the shuriken with boomerang action. Short range but returns to your hand. I’d personally use it over the smart disk.

5 Likes

I’d like to see the Dagger, mainly from the AvP Flims, a sort of quick efficient Melee weapon, but I can see some strategy for quick Stealth Kills after sufficient downs. Maybe some synergy with Trap items like Netgun and Bear Traps.

Speargun, a Precision Weapon much like the Bow, yet it acts much like a firearm like the Plasma Pistol. A balance between the two, easy to aim with medium recoil for retical aiming, but not as hard hitting.

How it would work: Dealing initially low damage and DOT (Damage Over Time with Bleed.) but taking cues from Halo’s Needler Gun, the more “spears” that are inflicted upon a FT Member, the higher amount of damage the DOT deals.

Glave/Maul: A throwback from Concrete Jungle, yet both weapons can fulfill the same purpose that the Combi-Stick does, slow, yet slightly higher damage that can hit multiple targets in Melee, like the Alpha Sickle, but trades the whole throwing thing.

7 Likes

I like where your coming from!

Don’t know about synergy with traps but I would likely run this if it existed.

One shot instakill if you get it right up Dutch’s butt.

1 Like

I think the new predator weapon off the leaks will either be shuriken for avp or the falconer sword.

Leaning toward the Shuriken myself. It appeared in AVP with Scar and I believe he is the next Predator we will get.

Agreed, but in the last update they did. They gave the Smart Disc too big of a buff! I mean, it does a ton of damage as it is, but still needs improvements. In my opinion, they gave the smart disc too much of a boost. It’s almost impossible to steer it now. Plus, It goes way too fast.

I find it tremendously unreliable. It’s so laggy and glitchy.

2 Likes

Agreed!

Glave!

5 Likes

i mean it would basicly be a skin for the combistick, the difference btw them is so smal and you can also throw it

1 Like

No, no no no… NO! ;-)

If anything it should be a skin for katana - non throwable weapon with power attack and bleed effect

I can see your point! But, too me that looks like a different version of a Combi - Stick.